Lunch-pale pack

My He-Man one is still tighter! LMAO!!! Nah but I'd get 'em for my kid. The Black Toe Lows are kinda dope.

Thanks for the INFO
Originally Posted by metallic

From what i hear all 3 pairs should come with a lunch pale
not sure if its only gs.

Come on now , WHAT grown man would want shoes with a lunch pale .... IM sure these well be GS only . Wack Pack if you ask me .

Originally Posted by LeronJames

I like it. How fresh would that have been to get some Jordan's and a matching lunch box in the 4th grade or something? Obviously everybody on here's gonna complain and whine, but I think it's cool. JB luh da kids.
yea kids will like these

you know some kids r gonna get jacked now not only for their shoes, but the matching lunch box, too! creative, but lame. maybe the shoes r edible?

Since it's for kids I guess it's not that bad. Now if these were a Men's release...whoa
sick.gif

I heard about this. I heard the lunch pales can be put together to make a dope lookin picture or something, but I think it was in kid sizes only.

interesting, im sure you would see alot of these on ebay, i better not catch anyone my way carrying a matching jordan lunch-pale.

Now JB is targeting the kids. My little cousin is going to eat this pack alive. Not only can he get some kicks like me....He is going to one up me and get alunch pale. SMH at JB
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom