Lupe Fiasco Drogas Waves out now - Who needs 7 tracks for a great album?

just getting to this album so far really good deserves a real listen to catch his lyrics

cant believe this got no pub at all

Atomic misphilosophy is a damn good song. I wish Lupe still consistently made songs like these that are smart /deep but well structured songs.

Atomic misphilosophy >>>>> anything on T&Y

I put Kendrick in my car for a good few weeks. But back to Lu. T&Y is my fav release so far this year.

Still unwinding the story line of "The Cool" returning in this album. Still deciding if i like the album forwards or backwards better. Still figuring out the religious undertones in a lot of the story as well

nthat.gif

That fact that songs like this never on an album is criminal. Something That I Never Had is flames

Just got back from his show in SD. OH MY JESUS. Type a short report tomorrow, but basically.....go buy a ticket.

Has anybody seen Requiem for a Dream? I feel like Lupe's album has a perfectly aligned tone to it. Where the album moves from that level of bliss in Summer, and progressively moves to despair in Winter, with that bombastic ending transitioning to Spring.

Just a thought. 

Have any of yall seen some of Lupe's more recent interviews?

He seem a lil on edge (angry) to yall?

+random thought+

i guess this one. been a while since i watched.

I just always seen Lupe as always being super positive...maybe im just seeing things.

Back
Top Bottom