lupE.N.D. Not coming out!

Due to circumstances beyond my control...the album roll out has changed radically...LUPE.N.D. has been postponed indefinitely!!!

As a matter of fact consider it cancelled until further notice!!!

Sorry Guys & Gals!!!!...the rumor mill and %%%%$ **$ cowards are going to have a field day with this one!!!...I'll just keep quiet about the actualreasoning so everybody can put their very special two cents in...

OK..so what now???

Actually an album is still coming in June...Thats Right!!!...Drum Roll Please...

"THE GREAT AMERICAN RAP ALBUM"

Yeah thats the new title...

want the tracklist?

ok...

1. Song #1
2. Song #2
3. Song #3
4. Song #4
5. Song #5
6. Song #6
7. Song #7
8. Song #8
9. Song #9
10. Song #10
11. The Greatest Rap Song Ever Made

No B.S.

See ya'll in June and again in December and again next June...

LupE.N.D. right after that...when the liberation comes!!!...

also JAPANESE CARTOON "IN THE JAWS OF THE LORDS OF DEATH" drops the same day as "THE GREAT AMERICAN RAP ALBUM"...Matthew Santos thisspring...oh yeah...FNF UP!!!

I hate the music business...but I love music...Grammy's Here We Come!!!

Copied from FNF blog posted by Lupe

laugh.gif
could have told you this...matter fact i think i did in the 1stthread-

in this climate what label is gonna sign off on and invest in a TRIPLE album...

son got his creative mind going and go shot down by the suits and shot callers...now hes gonna rush out material to wrap up the contract and become a freeagent in hopes that his next situation (KOCH/E1) will let him be "free"

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

in this climate what label is gonna sign off on and invest in a TRIPLE album...

son got his creative mind going and go shot down by the suits and shot callers...now hes gonna rush out material to wrap up the contract and become a free
agent in hopes that his next situation (KOCH/E1) will let him be "free"

Yep, I just hope he doesn't compromise his own material while getting out of his contact.

KingTre pretty much said what I was gonna say
just look at Lupe's words : "when liberation comes"

Although, instead of a 'next situation' he might just drop it solely off FNF with no bigger partner/distributor....
expecting little $ in sales...
releasing it for the sake of artistry AND THEN make $$$$ off touring and shows

Haters out in full force today. I think its a shame because BOTH of his albums have been amazing albums with one of them possibly being a classis. Im not gonnasay which because everyone picks one over the other. LupEND would have been better then just rushed material that is more then likely not going to be verygood.

laugh.gif
@ The Great American Rap Album

that would actually funny as hell if he did that, track list included
laugh.gif

Regardless I will still be intrigued to see what Lupe puts out because he is a great artist. However, I hope his frustration with his situation does not affectthe quality of music he will put out for his next album.

after reading the title I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

but after reading
pimp.gif
this cd will hold me over until LupEND whenever thatcomes (hopefully before I graduate college in a few years lol)

Damn I had a feeling something was gonna ++%% up. Ain't no way a label is gonna okay a 3-disc album.

And this The Great American Rap Album thing sounds like he came up while he was typing, but I can't wait to hear it cuz Lupe is still that dude.

To be honest he needs to just release it independently through is label. Or if he needs 1 album to get out his deal just release a greatest hits album withF&L and TC tracks on it with some unreleased material.

Hope ots good, didnt realy like the idea of a 3 disc album, I mean thtats too much, most likely even from him. Hope this will be good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at more Lupe albums... it would be
roll.gif
if he did that "Track 1" "Track 2" mess, his label probably wouldn't let himthough...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom