LV Evidence legit check...

images

They look legit. I remember the lenses being a key differentiating factor in the past--the fake ones had solid dark tint, and the real ones had the gradient from dark-on-top to light-on-bottom.

How much are used ones going for? I'm thinking about getting another pair, but don't want to pay $675 (or more if they've raised the price) again.

They look legit. I remember the lenses being a key differentiating factor in the past--the fake ones had solid dark tint, and the real ones had the gradient from dark-on-top to light-on-bottom.

How much are used ones going for? I'm thinking about getting another pair, but don't want to pay $675 (or more if they've raised the price) again.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

They make the fakes spot on now... I saw them on a YouTube video. It pisses me off because they're losing their "exclusivity"....

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

They make the fakes spot on now... I saw them on a YouTube video. It pisses me off because they're losing their "exclusivity"....

Back
Top Bottom