"M.O.B."

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

You really should see the post I just made in another thread.
laugh.gif

All I really gotta say is that money can't buy happiness. This whole MOB stuff is tired, and I'm sick of dudes out here frontin like they ain't got feelins for these females. All on the internet and in public actin like they a stone cold player, when behind closed doors they hopin the girl that sit in front of them in algebra will look their way.

I guess some guys get their feelings hurt by a girl they really care about and become jaded towards females in general...but what they don't realize is that there are millions of fish in the sea. Man up and move on...all of ya'll screamin MOB come off as emotionally unstable clowns, real talk.

laugh.gif
thats really not real talk tho, because again, ive never met anyone that in real life was on some MOB stuff that was an "emotionally unstable clown".
having feelings for a female has absolutely nothing to do with MOB,
laugh.gif
youngsters these days.

Like i said, MOB is not letting the p**** f*** up your judgement. Dudes get caught up in games with these females these days. If you are concentrating on getting your money then you dont even have time for the games. For the last time the O doesnt stand for instead.
I ain't THAT young...watch it, fam.
laugh.gif

I'm just sayin though...most of the dudes that I know that adopted this whole MOB ++*%$$@# are hypocrites. I canunderstand not lettin the cat cloud your judgement, but people take it to the extreme. Everybody think they Dolemite or somebody. Maybe they should have comeup with a better acronym, I don't know. But WHATEVER the hell it is...it's tired. If you gotta TELL people that you don't let cat get in the wayof your goals/aspirations, somethin ain't right. Seriously.

I believe in "M.O.B." because I'm only 19 and could care less about finding a wife right now. All I care about right now is having fun, livinglife, and spending money (even if my job is %+%$@*-paying...
laugh.gif
). Maybe when I get older, I'll get over this, but for now, M.O.B., BABY!
pimp.gif

i think i have come to realize the masses of NT are to young to realize what the real MOB meant back in the day. You guys keep acting like its "Moneyinstead of b*****", nothing about MOB means that, at least not to me anyways.

Anyone paying to get into the club probably isnt really living that MOB life either
laugh.gif

This is how it works, you grind all day so you can play at night. Get on your business, stack your paper and then when night falls if you had yourself a goodday then treat yourself. Once alcohol and the party atmosphere are included of course females are the objective, but see the kicker is you already put themoney over the girls that day and thats why you out trickin off paper in the first place.

look the term is tired, most use it in the wrong format, but the original meaning is gospel.

With M I always get my way....with B...I gotta wine her and dine her....Either way you lose...B never gives me what I want.

Some of you guys really are missing the point of M.O.B.

You're a man. Don't let a girl run your life or emotions.

• You don't want to be the clown who dropped out of a D-1 school on a full ride football scholarship to be with a HS sweetheart who dumps him 2 years later.
  • The guy who passes on a career opportunity to clear 200k/year +quarterly bonuses because he has a girl in his current town and doesn't want to move on with his life.
  • The lame who can't study for finals because he's tripping over a female he's been chasing for 5 months.
There are enough girls to go around for everyone, however the same can not be said for opportunities for success. Not everyone is rewarded scholarships,significant position promotions, etc.

If a girl is really feeling you, she will follow you to the end of the earth, especially if you are making money.

Money over a %#%? Always. Brand new gators over a %#%?Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just a slice of tomato over a %#%? Guaranteed.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Money over a %#%? Always. Brand new gators over a %#%? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just a slice of tomato over a %#%? Guaranteed.

laugh.gif
thats sig worthy

Also, ain't no way in hell I'm letting a chick make me depressed again until I'm married or engaged. I let it happen to me twice when I was youngerand ain't no way I'm ever gonna let it happen to me, again.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

My post earlier gave him the idea to make this thread. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Not that I'm defending OP or anything but I feel the need to give you this.....

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

You really should see the post I just made in another thread.
laugh.gif

All I really gotta say is that money can't buy happiness. This whole MOB stuff is tired, and I'm sick of dudes out here frontin like they ain't got feelins for these females. All on the internet and in public actin like they a stone cold player, when behind closed doors they hopin the girl that sit in front of them in algebra will look their way.

I guess some guys get their feelings hurt by a girl they really care about and become jaded towards females in general...but what they don't realize is that there are millions of fish in the sea. Man up and move on...all of ya'll screamin MOB come off as emotionally unstable clowns, real talk.
Lincey's POVFTW..

I don't live by this philosophy but I think the basic premise is that you will lose money chasing women but you won't lose women chasing money, so putmoney first and women will come.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

i think i have come to realize the masses of NT are to young to realize what the real MOB meant back in the day. You guys keep acting like its "Money instead of b*****", nothing about MOB means that, at least not to me anyways.

Anyone paying to get into the club probably isnt really living that MOB life either
laugh.gif

This is how it works, you grind all day so you can play at night. Get on your business, stack your paper and then when night falls if you had yourself a good day then treat yourself. Once alcohol and the party atmosphere are included of course females are the objective, but see the kicker is you already put the money over the girls that day and thats why you out trickin off paper in the first place.

look the term is tired, most use it in the wrong format, but the original meaning is gospel.

But see thats the thing, no one repping M.O.B. now a days is really living it how they claim...

Thats my issue with it...I understand its original meaning but its all for naught if you're not really living it how you spit it. Talk is cheap.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Money over a %#%? Always. Brand new gators over a %#%? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just a slice of tomato over a %#%? Guaranteed.
A Pimp Named Slickback
pimp.gif

ahhhh, i knew that had a familiar ring to it
laugh.gif

SneakerHeathen, i see your point and i agree with it. I guess i just try to deal with people that are keeping it 100 so im not really second guessing whatsomeone tells me. Like there would be no reason to lie about such a thing.

Me personally used to scream MOB, i still got chicks, plenty of them. Now a days, i obviously cant scream it seeing as i have a family i provide for. Like isaid, the original meaning is gospel and Throwed pretty much nailed it.

Originally Posted by mco85

I don't live by this philosophy but I think the basic premise is that you will lose money chasing women but you won't lose women chasing money, so put money first and women will come.

i think you should actually read what I posted..
Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You're a man. Don't let a girl run your life or emotions. .

The thing is, a guy who let's anybody run his life is not a man, he's a boy. A grown man knows how to prioritize his life.

Back
Top Bottom