Mac problem uploading pics. vol i cant find an answer on google

So Im trying to upload pics from my vacation from my Canon SX200. Ive always just plugged in the camera and iPhoto would open and the pics would be there simple enough. When I tried last night the computer will not recognize the camera. When I plug it in the camera goes into upload mode, so it knows it has been plugged into the computer. Then iPhoto opens up like it is going to upload the pics. Then nothing else happens.

Can anyone else help me out with this problem please?!?!

thanks

So Im trying to upload pics from my vacation from my Canon SX200. Ive always just plugged in the camera and iPhoto would open and the pics would be there simple enough. When I tried last night the computer will not recognize the camera. When I plug it in the camera goes into upload mode, so it knows it has been plugged into the computer. Then iPhoto opens up like it is going to upload the pics. Then nothing else happens.

Can anyone else help me out with this problem please?!?!

thanks

-id like to avoid having to buy a card reader if possible

-yes i have restarted the computer, still nothing.

any other ideas?

thx

-id like to avoid having to buy a card reader if possible

-yes i have restarted the computer, still nothing.

any other ideas?

thx

Open Image Capture in your applications

Go to preferences.

Select iPhoto in the "When a camera is connected, open" drop menu

Open Image Capture in your applications

Go to preferences.

Select iPhoto in the "When a camera is connected, open" drop menu

I've got a Canon (SD780 IS) digital camera and would like to upload my pics into iPhoto.

Should I first install the software that came with it or should I simply connect the camera to my iMac?

I've got a Canon (SD780 IS) digital camera and would like to upload my pics into iPhoto.

Should I first install the software that came with it or should I simply connect the camera to my iMac?

Back
Top Bottom