MACHE x Air Jordan III x Kobe Custom

machexkobe.jpg

kobe_table_sides.jpg

IMAG0047.JPG

IMAG0055.JPG

IMAG0048.JPG

IMAG0050.JPG

Custom Artist MACHE always sets the standard High on his customs and is one of the top guns always when it comes to art on kicks. This time around he made aAir Jordan Retro III for the best basketball player in the world. He sanded off the Jumpman on the back and made a Shozoko symbol to replace it. The colrowayis simple but the murals are in detail showing Kobe's slam dunk championship dunk and his signature dunk on the other shoe. These shoes symbolizeKobe's career for the last ten years in the league and these shoes are just for him Size 14 another cool detail is the shoes the Jordan III is Kobesfavorite and the murals have him wearing his adidas and Zoom Kobe II kicks .

www.myspace.com/machecustomkicks

the colorway is good but i dont like the yellow print but the heel with the KOBE then it says AIR IS SOOOOOOO SICK....why would someone due that to theirwhite cements

When I read the title, I was thinking it was gonna be a custom pair like Kobe's PEs from a few years back which would have been great, but those are cracknonetheless.

Much respect to tangible thoughts and their dunk contest 88 IIIs. I remember just starting out customizing a little bit, I saw these in Slam presents Kicksand I was immediately put in my place. I must have put Jordan or Lebron dunking like this on 5 or 10 sneakers. Tangible thoughts was no joke, I saythey're the best out here if they're still doing their thing.

Back
Top Bottom