MACY'S FREE $10.00 Gift Card [or $100.00] per mobile phone line.

i have 7 left. Does anyone know if these expire? if so when.?

Do you have to show recipt, when returning items to get a physical card?

I think every finishline takes macys gift cards since they're partners

i dont think so, it would have to be the one located inside of macys

i could be wrong though

so then why dont some of you start hitting up finishline? might be easier since others havent done it?

It depends on the manager wether you'll be able to use all the codes yourself or if they say only 1 per customer. I was able to use all of mine with single transactions then went to another Macy's and returned it all and copped these
View media item 648331Ended up paying $15 and some change :nthat:

Anybody know if the links still working? Looking to get a few more codes

Link says this, not sending the code instantly anymore

Thanks for entering! Once, We will verified your information, We will send you code soon!

Anybody who doesn't want their codes send them my way :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have 10 codes, and they're limiting it to one per transaction, then just buy 10 different things, then return each of em to get the $10 gift card.

After you're done returning, you'd have ten separate $10 gift cards totaling $100.

Last edited:
Just did 10 in one transaction, they tried to shoot me down but the manager said it was fine.

If you have 10 codes, and they're limiting it to one per transaction, then just buy 10 different things, then return each of em to get the $10 gift card.

After you're done returning, you'd have ten separate $10 gift cards totaling $100.
Or return all the items without a receipt. Say you "lost the receipt". They will issue a single giftcard

i could be wrong though

so then why dont some of you start hitting up finishline? might be easier since others havent done it?

Macy's Gift Cards may be purchased and redeemed at Finish Line stores.
Finish Line Gift Cards may be redeemed at Macy's stores with the purchase of at least one piece of Finish Line merchandise.

i could be wrong though

Macy's Gift Cards may be purchased and redeemed at Finish Line stores.
Finish Line Gift Cards may be redeemed at Macy's stores with the purchase of at least one piece of Finish Line merchandise.

someone do it now? if it works will head over there

Went to fulton street macys and manager told me somebody did this today and she cant take em anymore. Went to a different register told her the f10 trick and she said i'll get the manager 
indifferent.gif
 said forget it....Probably go back some other time and cop some scarves and beanies this week.

Just worked for me in queens center mall macys....I used 20 gc's...only thing they didnt give me the extra 25% off on polo stuff to make the deal better but w/e I got off with this

Just worked for me in queens center mall macys....I used 20 gc's...only thing they didnt give me the extra 25% off on polo stuff to make the deal better but w/e I got off with this

why didn't they give you the 25 off? they gave me the 25 off on polo at herald square. ddi you tell them you were paying with gift cards before they actually rang up? I waited until the end and was like yeah i'm paying with gift cards

Last edited:
She said since I was using gc's she couldn't honor the 25%...and yea I did that was prob my mistake right there but it's w/e I'm just glad this worked out for me

Back
Top Bottom