MACY'S FREE $10.00 Gift Card [or $100.00] per mobile phone line.

Dam caught this thread too late did 5 , no texts at all yet, keep posted if still works

I love NT

Remember that free 4 pack of monster coupons on yuku? I printed 50 of them came up on like 250$$

There should be a post for all deals n stuff like this all In one

LOL WAT STORE WAS THIS FOR?

it was a manufacturer coupon, i remember it like it was yesterday. everyone went ham, didnt even work for me though :smh:

If you plan on buying and returning get a gift receipt. That way you will definitely get a store store credit on an actual card when you do a return.

Thanks guys. But what if they recognize my face and say you can't do the return. My problem is not returning/exchanging, its trying to spend the money first. I think my problem is that I've been in the same department 3 times in 3 days, and never went to another. I will give it another shot this week. Maybe with the gowallet i set up or the word document with the barcodes. I will give yall an update, and if its another failure I will hook someone up

Lol macys is huge. Go to someone else.

Dam caught this thread too late did 5 , no texts at all yet, keep posted if still works
I love NT
Remember that free 4 pack of monster coupons on yuku? I printed 50 of them came up on like 250$$

There should be a post for all deals n stuff like this all In one

Wasn't it Volt energy drinks?

We had those for a few years. They tasted bland after the first five.

Thanks guys. But what if they recognize my face and say you can't do the return. My problem is not returning/exchanging, its trying to spend the money first. I think my problem is that I've been in the same department 3 times in 3 days, and never went to another. I will give it another shot this week. Maybe with the gowallet i set up or the word document with the barcodes. I will give yall an update, and if its another failure I will hook someone up

Don't worry, send them codes my way and I'm sure I can spend them for you and they won't recognize my face :nerd:.

Seriously I could use one before the day ends... :D

Last edited:
I just filled out the form and got a text with the $10 code. Im going to try again now to see if I get another.

Update: says I can only apply for the coupon once. Thanks for the 10. Anyway

Last edited:
I can't even get one damn code. Filled out the form twice on Saturday and nothing.

Last edited:
went to macy's yesterday and me and the wifey got $200 in free stuff 
pimp.gif

anybody know how to write or change javascript? if so we can get this popping again for everyone

Thanks for the smooth transaction @RedBox  

edit****

Please no more PM's I already bought 18 codes from NT members, I'm going to macy's in a few hours to make sure they still work.  If they do,  I will respond to all PM's and buy them all.  Stand by.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here's the beginning of the end of this thread. Please don't discuss buying or selling codes in here.

I'm surprised meth let it last this long because it could be seen as fraudulent behavior. It's over, it was good while it lasted, on to the next one

Back
Top Bottom