MACY'S FREE $10.00 Gift Card [or $100.00] per mobile phone line.

I'm about to go instore and make multiple purchases and use like 3 or so an item wish me luck I'll tell you if it works.

yep seen at least 10 successful transactions.
Nice
pimp.gif

What' is the age old phrase...if it is to good to be true it probably is... Anyways, website seems to working fine. Its spitting out GC's almost instantly. This is probably gonna be a case where you might want to use it sooner then later because corporate has got to be hip to this and will probably put an end to it.

i got 10
my buddy got 20 & tells me i can have them if i want...... debating on making this macys run that will take a hr+ to get there

Last edited:
slick dealers said it will work with coupons, again, depends on your CS rep that rings you up.

Y'all really need to use your head...

Just buy anything and return them so u could get store credit in one card then you could use it with any coupons or promotions smh

Y'all really need to use your head...

Just buy anything and return them so u could get store credit in one card then you could use it with any coupons or promotions smh

True, thanks

Damn dont even know what I want to cop :lol:

Yep, i'd just buy anything and return it for credit. then spend it whenever, black friday, etc.

Repped.

I'm 100% positive I can get a CS rep to let me use all 10 at once in the store. Or I'll just cop whatever & return it to get that store credit.

Thank you sir.

Last edited:
Good looks! Just made an order online.. About to try and go in some more 
pimp.gif

I think Macy's is hip to the scheme. It is now saying, 'You may only enter the sweepstakes once.'

Back
Top Bottom