MACY'S FREE $10.00 Gift Card [or $100.00] per mobile phone line.

Open to residents of the 50 United States (& D.C.) only. Cannot be redeemed for cash (except as required by law) or applied as payment or credit to any credit card account. One Digital Gift Code per person. Incentive ends 11/17/13. Digital Gift Code expires 12/17/13. Msg. & data rates may apply. Digital Gift Code is not replaceable if lost or stolen.

this is at the bottom of the webpage

maybe its just a moral thing?? lol

Open to residents of the 50 United States (& D.C.) only. Cannot be redeemed for cash (except as required by law) or applied as payment or credit to any credit card account. One Digital Gift Code per person. Incentive ends 11/17/13. Digital Gift Code expires 12/17/13. Msg. & data rates may apply. Digital Gift Code is not replaceable if lost or stolen.

this is at the bottom of the webpage
maybe its just a moral thing?? lol

boo hoo?

whats the point in crying about it? srs

i dont even care since im not actually taking advantage of it

for those who abused the hell out of this. good luck lol. you think a big corp like macy's is dumb enough to give out all this free money to the same phone number without getting anything in return? :smh:
like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably is.

for those who abused the hell out of this. good luck lol. you think a big corp like macy's is dumb enough to give out all this free money to the same phone number without getting anything in return? :smh:

worked for me papi. You think Police are going to come to my door :lol:
Did you also ask your parent's before you went on cartoonnetwork.com?

:rofl:

worse things have happened, they cant and wont do anything... FACT

worked for me papi. You think Police are going to come to my door :lol:
Did you also ask your parent's before you went on cartoonnetwork.com?

lol maybe no cops but they have your name and number :nerd:

lol no need to catch feelings either, just keeping it 100

Last edited:

understood. but you gotta check out the couponers on TV and online. my friend is a couponer, she gets PAID to go to walmart/CVS. she would get $300.00 worth of stuff at walmart and walk out with an extra $50.00 in her pocket.

bruh, the gift cards are direct from macys, they dont need to accept them. if they do then whos fault is that?

your buying the items fair and sqaure. you looking too much into it, nothing will happen period.

just like the walmart thing, the guy bought a tv and they called him to return it becase he got it for cheap. he said no, he doesnt have to return a damn thing just because they are losing money and from corporates mistake. its life, deal with it.

$100 isnt a crime. If someone on here went and got $5,000 worth of giftcards and used them... then techinacally they could do something

My order got cancelled.  I ordered 5 things online about $10 each, used 5 codes,  paid for the remaining balance, it went through with a confirmation number and everything.  Then they sent an email saying how the order was declined instead of emailing a confirmation.  I guess I will go in person

Last edited:

understood. but you gotta check out the couponers on TV and online. my friend is a couponer, she gets PAID to go to walmart/CVS. she would get $300.00 worth of stuff at walmart and walk out with an extra $50.00 in her pocket.

I need to learn how to be one of those extreme couponers. Those people are obsessed/addicted though. Some buy 200 toothbrushes in one visit or enough toilet paper to last them 40 years.

I need to learn how to be one of those extreme couponers. Those people are obsessed/addicted though. Some buy 200 toothbrushes in one visit or enough toilet paper to last them 40 years.

It's pretty cool id use a new toothbrush a day.

thats how you save money

but then again im pretty sure they are going to extreme lengths to get these coupons and even paying for them.

my mom can barely find decent coupons so im not sure how these people get finding them and able to use 50 of them at once.

Cliffs??

Can I still cop ten codes????

If i get codes can I still use in store???

Pls respond.

Cliffs??

Can I still cop ten codes????

If i get codes can I still use in store???

Pls respond.

You can cop ten but don't try online unless there's a decent balance left since you'll get canceled. It works in store, but aim for a younger sales person or someone you know who won't question how you got them.

Some dudes are saying you might get fraud charges but who knows just buy what you need or really want.

Last edited:
mom called me and told me she got "denied" i guess they said the computer wasnt accepting it... probably a lie :lol:

You can cop ten but don't try online unless there's a decent balance left since you'll get canceled. It works in store, but aim for a younger sales person or someone you know who won't question how you got them.

Some dudes are saying you might get fraud charges but who knows just buy what you need or really want.

My sister was helped by a manager. He said a lot of people were doing it and he was even training a new girl and showing her how to punch in gift cards. He didn't care one bit and said it was Macys fault. It has something to do with an app on your phone you can download and scan items for gift cards or something. I guess that website just cuts the steps out.

damn my sister is at macys right now and she called me and said she got denied twice, but she's gonna try a different department

mom called me and told me she got "denied" i guess they said the computer wasnt accepting it... probably a lie
laugh.gif
where do live may b that matters ...my sister got denied she's in northern va but mayb it still works here in chicago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom