Mad Men Season 7 Discussion Thread - Final Episodes - SERIES FINALE

That is Awesome, There are people on facebook that do the same thing with tv star characters. and sell prints of their work and making bank.

That is Awesome, There are people on facebook that do the same thing with tv star characters. and sell prints of their work and making bank.

Thanks everyone. Yea I did a Walter White one about a year ago and made some money selling prints which was cool. I think I'll wait until next season of madmen starts up to make some prints of this one.

The girl i know who does it is currently doing more fantasy like Game of Thrones, Walking dead. More realistic ones like this, or 24 would kill also

I know I'm late but just finished watching season 7.
I have no words to describe how good this show is.
The attention to detail, dialogue, character development... wow :wow:

Donald Draper and Roger Sterling :pimp:

Awesome job on that paint up there, I don't know why but the background with the bottle and wall reminds me of Don's appartment. lol

mother**** Joan tho.

Tried watching this series but never finished the first season. should i invest my netflix to it or nah

Absolutely. It's nowhere near as tense or fast paced as other shows... it's definitely a show you have to give some time to appreciate.

I sorta get mad when people say the show sucks in other threads. It's one of the best written, directed, and acted shows i've ever seen.

I sorta get mad when people say the show sucks in other threads. It's one of the best written, directed, and acted shows i've ever seen.

This. When people are like it's boring. My response is that you don't care for a show that is actually believable and brings you into the characters lives.

^
They want shows now to be unrealistic with lots of killing and shocking moments. A show about people at work is too normal for them now.

character development and mad men? 
laugh.gif

I'll be away for work the next 3 weeks so I might struggle to keep up with it while I'm away.

I can't wait to see how they wrap it all up.

Not watching any trailers or any previews for these final seven. I want to go in blind and just take the ride.

Rewatched seasons 1 and 4. Love season 4. The Suitcase is still the best tv episode of all time if you ask me. Hopefully I can rewatch the first half of season 7 before the premiere tonight.

Back
Top Bottom