MADDEN 15 NEXT GEN XBOX ONE LEAGUE ! Who wants to Join ?

Fantasy Draft ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Surprised there isn't more interest in this. The PS4 thread looks like it moved fairly quickly

can we do a draft?

if its a draft its better cause people can build there teams catering to there style of play and it makes the league more balanced

+1 for fantasy draft. Not cuzaanything he said.

Its jus plain more fun buildin ur own team :pimp:

+1 for fantasy draft. Not cuzaanything he said.

Its jus plain more fun buildin ur own team :pimp:

thats what I was hinting at

some of us are more dominate at the run game so we would draft to fulfill that

me personally I rely on my secondary and user pics so I like to have the best line and corners

Last edited:
when are we gonna decide will we do a draft or not?

I'll take Kansas City

i would like to draft as well 

it sucks cause dalton goes MIA for a day or so and he keeps saying he got about 15 people which we have about 10-11 already in here

we need to combine 

i would like to draft as well 

it sucks cause dalton goes MIA for a day or so and he keeps saying he got about 15 people which we have about 10-11 already in here

we need to combine 

Make sure to put your vote in for the draft apparently they have a poll started up

If we do a draft I want the bucs or bengals

If not ima rock with KC

Last edited:
I'm leaving for Dallas tonight and won't be able to sign in or draft until Wednesday if there is any way around this or we can wait til then let me know

I'm leaving for Dallas tonight and won't be able to sign in or draft until Wednesday if there is any way around this or we can wait til then let me know

im 100% down with it.

we need active players ONLY so the league can have progress

so if we have to wait on a few people to get the schedules right for the draft im all for it

looks like dalton dont want to combine. When i get out of work ill set it up on xbox and start sending out invites 

If everyone can please PM me or list your GTs in this thread (unless you already posted it) that would be very helpful

I would like to but only think we got a total of 10-15 ppl which isnt to bad honestly just thought that there was more Xbox Users out there 

we struggling

Back
Top Bottom