Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Offseason Stage 5-- Last Chance to Scout Pre-Draft, you can also make position changes. Scheduled advance Will be tomorrow afternoon.

We'll start the draft at 9PM eastern.

Offseason Stage 5-- Last Chance to Scout Pre-Draft, you can also make position changes. Scheduled advance Will be tomorrow afternoon.

We'll start the draft at 9PM eastern.
Can you push the draft back an hour?. I have class and usually don't get home until 9pm central

I have traded Andy Dalton to the Jags for Blake Bortles plus  a second and sixth round pick.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Who proposed that trade?

Honestly this trade looks like you guys know each other offline. He gave you way too much for Andy Dalton. This is a long term league. Just in case he decides hrs not going to play anymore the next owner is gonna be stuck with that contract.
We both talked about it
Who proposed that trade?

Honestly this trade looks like you guys know each other offline. He gave you way too much for Andy Dalton. This is a long term league. Just in case he decides hrs not going to play anymore the next owner is gonna be stuck with that contract.
 I posted a few pages back that I was taking offers for Andy Dalton Wave said he was interested. We both negotiated and felt it was a fair deal. We dont know each other offline.

Lol Aight, if he's cool with it.

2 second round picks isn't a good one but I won't reverse it

Last edited:
Bucs - Washington trade has been accepted

Dashon Goldson and 5th round pick for
Brian Orakpo and 6th round pick

Bengals- Giants trade has been accepted

Two second round picks for Victor Cruz

Welcome to Cincy Victor Cruz!!!

Bengals 2015 Offseason Additions

Blake Bortles

Michael Vick

Victor Cruz

James Harrison is Back lol (Need to draft a LOLB during the draft).

Back
Top Bottom