Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

During the preseason and weeks 1, 2, 3 of the regular season (possibly more), we will utilize a waiver system to assign remaining free agents to prospective teams. Following an advance, you will then have 12 hours to post your waiver claims in this thread via PM. After 12 hours has passed we will then close the claims and post the awarded players. You will then have 12 hours to sign any player that you were awarded through the game. After 12 more hours we will advance.

If you fail to sign your player prior to the advance you lose the right to them. Once the top level players have been awarded through waivers, we will return to a first-come, first-served process of signing free agents. Those signings may be processed in game without need for approval from the league.

WAIVER WIRE ORDER

1. Giants
2. Falcons
3.Chargers
4. Lions
5. Jets
6. Ravens
7. ********
8. Niners
9. Jaguars
10. Bills
11. Buccaneers
12. Bengals
13. Patriots
14. Raiders
15. Bears
16. Broncos
17. Colts
18. Titans
19. Cardinals
20. Rams
21. Panthers
22. Seahawks
23. Eagles
24. Browns
25. Texans
26. Cowboys
27. Saints
28. Vikings
29. Chiefs
30. Steelers
31. Packers
32. Dolphins

This is how we're going to do Free Agent Signings for the time being:

Free Agents below 75 Overall in your scheme, don’t need to go through the Waiver Wire, but they DO need to be posted in this thread, all in one post.

You may sign only 2 FAs total each week, whether 1 is 75+ and 1 is below, or they are both under 75 overall.

You can post a claim for up to THREE free agents above 75 Overall. Put them in order, 1-3, with 1 being the player you want most.

You can only sign ONE FA over 75 OVR per week and not until the Waiver Process has happened and the Commissioner posts the results.

If no one else has claimed your #1, you’ll get them.

If someone else has claimed the same person as your #1, the person with the higher priority (#1 being the highest) gets them and then move to the bottom of the Priority list.

If you don't get your #1, then if no one has already taken your #2 or have the same player as their #2 (which would result in higher priority getting them), then you receive them. And so on for your #3.

If this works right, every one should hopefully at least get their #1 or 2
Example:

Owner One (waiver claim #1) Claims:
QB Peyton Manning
WR Dez Bryant
HB Jamaal Charles

Owner Two (waiver claim #2) Claims:
QB Peyton Manning
HB Adrian Peterson
WR Calvin Johnson

Owner Three (waiver claim #3) Claims:
HB Adrian Peterson
QB Peyton Manning
HB Jamaal Charles

In this Scenario,
Owner 1 and Owner 2 have the same player as their first choice. Owner 1 has the higher priority, so they get Manning. Owner 1's priority then becomes #10 and everyone else moves up 1.
Owner 3 has Adrian Peterson as their 1st choice, but Owner 2 has them for their 2nd choice. Owner 3 would get Peterson as it was their first choice compared to Owner 2's 2nd choice.
Owner 2 would get WR Calvin Johnson, their 3rd choice.

If there are any overlapping claims, the user with the higher waiver priority gets to sign the player (#1 being the highest). That user will then immediately move to the back of the waiver wire going forward.

I'm down to advance.

Are we doing the waiver wire? I wana land at least one decent player lol.

Did everyone drop their free agents the CPU picked up?

Last edited:
Ok, I'll be advancing at 8pm. Everyone will have 5 minutes to do their game prep.

Toretto is going to try to have a writeup for the strength of schedule before week 1.

Going forward "Niketalk League" should be in the streams title. Had trouble finding some streams last season.

The home team will host the stream unless the away team doesn't mind streaming.

Also the new update gave us an additional features for streaming.

B1Iqj54CAAAes23.jpg

You have a game scheduled, tell us about it.

Simple format for posting:

1 Date and Time of the Game
2 Matchup
3 Twitch Name or link
4 Season Week (example week 13)

Highlights: if you make any and would like to share it. Upload to YouTube, give Toretto the link and we'll have it included in the weekly writeup.

Last edited:
Let's get everyone back on the field.8)

Even tho we're advancing at 8, I'm really looking forward to getting our preseason game in, wanna get the first crack at the new World Champs :lol: :pimp:

Down to play around 7 EST?

Even tho we're advancing at 8, I'm really looking forward to getting our preseason game in, wanna get the first crack at the new World Champs :lol: :pimp:

Are we matched up for Week 1 Preseason!? That'd be a dope matchup. I can actually play earlier maybe like 530 EST if you're free.

Are we matched up for Week 1 Preseason!? That'd be a dope matchup. I can actually play earlier maybe like 530 EST if you're free.

Yea, at Arrowhead too!! :smokin

I'll be stuck at work til 630 tho :frown: maybe that's a sign that I need to earn my matchup against your boys, on the big stage tho. :pimp:

Yea, at Arrowhead too!! :smokin

I'll be stuck at work til 630 tho :frown: maybe that's a sign that I need to earn my matchup against your boys, on the big stage tho. :pimp:

Dope! If I'm home at that time I'll definitely be down to play. I have to attend a dinner tonight, but not sure when yet.

Back
Top Bottom