Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Thanks to those who replied with their info.

I know the league is taking a minute to start and some people may have lost interests but that's EA. And the regular season hasn't even started yet.

I'm trying to make this league as legit and organized as possible.

Once the league is created active members will have the log in info. I will pm those who haven't been active to verify if they're still interested. We've waited long enough, if I don't get a response in a reasonable amount of time we'll advance to week one.

-----------------------------------

LEAGUE ADVANCES - will be:

SUNDAY 10PM EST
TUESDAY 10PM EST
THURSDAY 10PM

If all games have been played for the week we will advance earlier than the scheduled times.

This thread will be used to post scheduled games. One of the 2 players should post time and date of scheduled game. Home team gets to pick whatever jersey they want, away team does the opposite.

We understand people have lives and special events and emergencies happen, but we won’t allow people to keep the league in the dark and hold up other members. As long as members effectively communicate with the league there won’t be any issues.

--------------------------------------
No cheesing por favor.

Don't put players out of position:

WR at TE: Not good.
TE at FB: Good.

WR’s may not line up in the backfield
You may put a TE at WR through formation subs and/or package substitutions
You must have a FB or TE at TE3 in the depth chart
:nerd:

You must have 53 men on your roster at all times

Roster Minimums
QB - 2
HB - 3
FB+TE - 4 (You can have either 2 FB + 2 TE or 1 FB + 3 TE)
WR - 5
OL - 9 (Can split this up how you want)
DE - 4
DT – 3 (If you run a 3-4 you can have 2)
LB – 6 (Can be a combo of OLB/MLB)
CB - 4
S - 3
K - 1
P - 1

------------------------------------

Warnings
1st offense - Warning
2nd offense – Suspended one game
3rd offense - Removal from league

---------------------------------

Super Bowl winner gets a PSN card. It aint much but it adds to the bragging rights.

----------------------------------

Last thing, I'm not trying to micromanage owners or be the Meth of the league but lets be respectful of others and the rules. I just wanna have fun playing a game that we all enjoy.

If anyone has something they'd like to add feel free to let your voice be heard

View media item 1164002

League Invites have been sent.

Join the league as the team you requested/were assigned. If league doesn't fill up then you're allowed to switch to a different team upon approval.

If you did not recieve an invites its because you havent been active and I sent you pm or friend request on PSN. Or you're in the process of getting the console.

@townbidness I tried sending you an invite you don't own the game you so it won't go thru. Let me know by midnight if you're still going to play.

@Wearwithall14 I need your Twitch by midnight.

Check the spoiler below to view information on free agency pick ups and trades.

TEAM MANAGEMENT​

Trades: Every team will have up to 4 players that cant be traded in the 1st season due to the fact that i can see this league having a lot of turn over starting out and id want the person that takes over your team to still have his core players.

Players who are in the first year of new contract are not eligible for trade negotiations. This is to prevent teams from signing a player to a one year deal just to trade them away. Franchise tagged players are eligible for trade negotiations. In the first season of the league, starters cannot be traded, just to maintain that sense of authenticity relative to the real-life counterparts . Trades must be posted in this thread for league review.

No cheesing por favor.

Don't put players out of position:

*WR at TE: Not good.
*TE at FB: Good.
*WR’s may not line up in the backfield
*You may put a TE at WR through formation subs and/or package substitutions
*You must have a FB or TE at TE3 in the depth chart
:nerd:

Roster Minimums
QB - 2
HB - 3
FB+TE - 4 (You can have either 2 FB + 2 TE or 1 FB + 3 TE)
WR - 5
OL - 9 (Can split this up how you want)
DE - 4
DT – 3 (If you run a 3-4 you can have 2)
LB – 6 (Can be a combo of OLB/MLB)
CB - 4
S - 3
K - 1
P - 1

You must have 53 men on your roster at all times.

WAIVER WIRE​

During weeks 1, 2, 3 of the regular season (possibly more), we will utilize a waiver system to assign remaining free agents to prospective teams. Following an advance, you will then have 12 hours to post your waiver claims in this thread or PM. After 12 hours has passed we will then close the claims and post the awarded players. You will then have 12 hours to sign any player that you were awarded through the game. After 12 more hours we will advance.

If you fail to sign your player prior to the advance you lose the right to them. Once the top level players have been awarded through waivers, we will return to a first-come, first-served process of signing free agents. Those signings may be processed in game without need for approval from the league.

Released Players
Players who are released during the season must enter one madden week waiver period. Once the player clears waiver, he is free to sign.

(Example)
Player gets released week 1
Enters waiver through the end of week 2
Then eligible to sign week 3 to the team with waiver claim, if no claim was made, he is free to sign anywhere anytime.

WAIVER PRIORITY ORDER
1. Raiders
2. Jaguars
3. Titans
4. Browns
5. ********
6. Bills
7. Giants
8. Texans
9. Vikings
10. Rams
11. Buccaneers
12. Steelers
13. Jets
14. Dolphins
15. Falcons
16. Cardinals
17. Lions
18. Cowboys
19. Chiefs
20. Chargers
21. Colts
22. Panthers
23. Bears
24. Ravens
25. Eagles
26. Bengals
27. Saints
28. Packers
29. Patriots
30. Broncos
31. 49ers
32. Seahawks

This is how we're going to do Free Agent Signings for the time being:

Free Agents below 75 Overall in your scheme, don’t need to go through the Waiver Wire, but they DO need to be posted in this thread, all in one post.

You may sign only 2 FAs total each week, whether 1 is 75+ and 1 is below, or they are both under 75 overall.

You can post a claim for up to THREE free agents above 75 Overall. Put them in order, 1-3, with 1 being the player you want most.

You can only sign ONE FA over 75 OVR per week and not until the Waiver Process has happened and the Commissioner posts the results.

If no one else has claimed your #1, you’ll get them.

If someone else has claimed the same person as your #1, the person with the higher priority (#1 being the highest) gets them and then move to the bottom of the Priority list.

If you don't get your #1, then if no one has already taken your #2 or have the same player as their #2 (which would result in higher priority getting them), then you receive them. And so on for your #3.

If this works right, every one should hopefully at least get their #1 or 2
Example:

Owner One (waiver claim #1) Claims:
QB Peyton Manning
WR Dez Bryant
HB Jamaal Charles

Owner Two (waiver claim #2) Claims:
QB Peyton Manning
HB Adrian Peterson
WR Calvin Johnson

Owner Three (waiver claim #3) Claims:
HB Adrian Peterson
QB Peyton Manning
HB Jamaal Charles

In this Scenario,
Owner 1 and Owner 2 have the same player as their first choice. Owner 1 has the higher priority, so they get Manning. Owner 1's priority then becomes #10 and everyone else moves up 1.
Owner 3 has Adrian Peterson as their 1st choice, but Owner 2 has them for their 2nd choice. Owner 3 would get Peterson as it was their first choice compared to Owner 2's 2nd choice.
Owner 2 would get WR Calvin Johnson, their 3rd choice.

If there are any overlapping claims, the user with the higher waiver priority gets to sign the player (#1 being the highest). That user will then immediately move to the back of the waiver wire going forward.

You're allowed to start dropping players on your team but keep in mind the roster minimum for each position.

DO NOT PICK UP ANY FREE AGENTS.

Last edited:
Haven't been practicing at all..I'm bout to get rekt
laugh.gif
all i have been playing is career mode with a created player so I have played zero defense..

are we still playing all madden difficulty?  that might be too high man, all madden I cant do anything against.

hulk7280 hulk7280 - I don't mind making it all pro.

murkn3m murkn3m looks like there will be some. if I don't get responses by midnight from some I'll let you know. Post your PSN and Twitch.

I'm at work so I'll be able to advance tonight.

Haven't been practicing at all..I'm bout to get rekt :lol:

all i have been playing is career mode with a created player so I have played zero defense..

are we still playing all madden difficulty?  that might be too high man, all madden I cant do anything against.
what I've been doing..gonna mess around and give up 50 a game

Yes you do.

I'll let you know if anything opens up.

Read the league info on the first page before committing.

Back
Top Bottom