Madden 16 PS4 League - Preseason starts after first roster update

BONUS RULE

Every player that is signed/re-signed must be given bonus money equal to at least 30% of the base salary. (Example: Player A is making a base salary of $1,000,000 per year. He must be given 300,000 in bonus money bringing his total compensation to $1,300,000 per year.) This is because in Madden the bonus money is the guaranteed money. This ensures teams cannot sign players like Calvin Johnson to a 3 year $50 million contract with a $100k bonus. Allowing them to cut him and his huge contract at any time with very little penalty. You can offer more than 30% if you wish but 30% is the minimum.

All contract signings/resigns must be reported. If you are caught cheating you will have to drop the player, get a cap hit then try again.

J - E - T - S
JETS JETS JETS

hammeredjet.gif

Let's Go!

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

View media item 1706941
View media item 1706942
Select the team that YOU have been ASSIGNED.

View media item 1706943
Join the league as an OWNER.

View media item 1706944
Everyone must create an owner. You'll have 3 different types to choose from.

View media item 1706945
Since we will be running waivers you will need to go to the settings and turn off the following options: FILL ROSTER,RE-SIGN PLAYERS, SIGN OFFSEASON FREE AGENTS. If you do not turn them off and the CPU picks up players for your team you will need to drop those players. You are responsible for any penalties.

CONTRACT BONUS EXAMPLES:

View media item 1706946
View media item 1706947
The top contract is an example of a 30% bonus. Its not a lot so don't try to cheat the system and offer less. You will be forced to drop the player. If you're not sure of the exact math then use google or use the formula (yearly salary) x 0.3 = amount you should be offering in bonus $$$$.

View media item 1706948

NEW GUILDLINES REGARDING GAMEPLAY:

---Hurry Up Offense: If running the hurry up after a play is completed, the offense must allow 10 seconds to run off the play clock once everyone is lined up before hiking the ball. These 10 seconds act as a referee placing the ball back at the right spot. This also allows the no huddle to be unlimited.2 minute drills at the end of each half - no runoff is needed.

*Reminder No Huddle doesn't mean go as fast as you can, it means avoiding a huddle.*

---Ball cant be snapped with the WR between the tackles unless its a default play.

Chew Clock feature: Players can only chew clock within 2mins of the first half or anytime within the 4th quarter

---Ending of game: Once player A is a position where player B can't get the ball back or win the game, they must kneel and end the game.(This prevents players from stat padding and rushing/throwing for extra yards).

I'm not negotiating suspensions this year. At this point 90% of the league are returning from Madden 15. Everyone should know how it goes by now.

Those who arent aware, your streams must be archived. Make sure you have the box checked on Twitch. If you play a game and I need to go back and review an issue and its not available then you get a suspension.

View media item 1706949
With that said, good luck to everyone. Hopefully we can get another 5 seasons in.

Once you're done reading this post and have brushed up on the rules in the OP, send me a PM via Groupme and I'll give you the league password.

League Archive -

I guess i went from the Jets to the Jags

Last edited:
View media item 1709057
Next waiver claimers will be processed Monday night.

New waiver order will be posted tomorrow.

Make sure you pick up your players before the next advance.

If you fail to pick up your player before the next advance he can be claimed by someone else.

Green: Approved
Red: Denied

Questions?

..Chris Cook was claimed by Jets
..Hakeem Nick to Vikings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom