Madden 2012: Cover Athlete Revealed at 4pm VICK vs. HILLIS

Was there some type of campaign to get Hillis to win as a joke? He shouldn't have gotten past Rodgers. Dude is a beast though.

Was there some type of campaign to get Hillis to win as a joke? He shouldn't have gotten past Rodgers. Dude is a beast though.

Cleveland baby
pimp.gif
Told yall we have the best fans in the nation
laugh.gif

Some of you NT folk are pathetic
laugh.gif

Conspiracy?

Open your eyes and realize most people hate Vick and probably voted for Hillis out of spite for dog torturing/killing Mike Vick. The real question is how did Hillis beat out Rodgers ?

Btw Mike Vick is hands down most exciting player ive ever seen and love watching dude play but some of you NT'ers are dilusional. Not buying the game because Vick's not on the cover? Lolz how about not buying it because it sucks?

laugh.gif

Conspiracy?

Open your eyes and realize most people hate Vick and probably voted for Hillis out of spite for dog torturing/killing Mike Vick. The real question is how did Hillis beat out Rodgers ?

Btw Mike Vick is hands down most exciting player ive ever seen and love watching dude play but some of you NT'ers are dilusional. Not buying the game because Vick's not on the cover? Lolz how about not buying it because it sucks?

This wasn't a good idea to begin with. Why didn't they just put Aaron Rodgers on the cover and keep it movin. Madden sucks now anyway. We need NFL2K back ASAP!!

This wasn't a good idea to begin with. Why didn't they just put Aaron Rodgers on the cover and keep it movin. Madden sucks now anyway. We need NFL2K back ASAP!!

Originally Posted by NooEra

laugh.gif

Conspiracy?

this

Originally Posted by NooEra

laugh.gif

Conspiracy?

this

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I don't even play fantasy football so I didn't even know who Hillis was until this
laugh.gif

*kanye shrug*
fixed

I don't even play fantasy football so I didn't even know who Hillis was until this
laugh.gif

*kanye shrug*
fixed

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

*kanye shrug*
fixed
Haha, WORD. Best pickup of my season. Still lost though
frown.gif

Adrian Peterson sitting out... still makes me mad today
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

*kanye shrug*
fixed
Haha, WORD. Best pickup of my season. Still lost though
frown.gif

Adrian Peterson sitting out... still makes me mad today
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

zk1MPLS wrote:
can't believe the percentage of votes he got, though.
I Cant Either... Vick Had To Have The Votes Hands Down... Hillis Isnt Too Known By Many People... I Think They Jus Gave It To Him Because 1. Vick Has Already Been On The Cover And It Would Have Been Kinda Weird Seeing Him On There Again In Another Jersey, 2. Its Still Alot Of People Who Dont Like Vick Due To His Dog Fighting Incident So Putting Him On The Cover Would Have Been Almost A Slap In The Face... It Would Have Hurt Sales In Some Way And Thats The Last Thing EA Needs Rite Now Seeing As Tho The Series Itself Is Goin Downwards... Only Hardcore Madden Fans Buy The Game Within The 1st Week.... I Used To Be That Way But It Started Getting Old Buying The Same Game Over And Over Again...

zk1MPLS wrote:
can't believe the percentage of votes he got, though.
I Cant Either... Vick Had To Have The Votes Hands Down... Hillis Isnt Too Known By Many People... I Think They Jus Gave It To Him Because 1. Vick Has Already Been On The Cover And It Would Have Been Kinda Weird Seeing Him On There Again In Another Jersey, 2. Its Still Alot Of People Who Dont Like Vick Due To His Dog Fighting Incident So Putting Him On The Cover Would Have Been Almost A Slap In The Face... It Would Have Hurt Sales In Some Way And Thats The Last Thing EA Needs Rite Now Seeing As Tho The Series Itself Is Goin Downwards... Only Hardcore Madden Fans Buy The Game Within The 1st Week.... I Used To Be That Way But It Started Getting Old Buying The Same Game Over And Over Again...

Back
Top Bottom