Madden NFL 11: Team Ratings Revealed

[h2]Madden NFL 11: Team Ratings Revealed[/h2]
    • Posted Jun 4, 2010 3:54 pm PT

From the Saints to the Rams, check out the ratings for all 32 teams in EA Sports’ upcoming football game.

http://www.gamespot.com/sports/blogs/sports-blog/909097139/index.html 
    The Madden NFL 11 machine keeps on rolling. Earlier this week, EA Sports unveiled a new online scouting feature, which will allow players to learn about their opponent's tendencies before an online game begins. With the 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo just around the corner, it's time for yet another reveal for the biggest football game in the land: Today we've got the exclusive scoop on the team ratings for all 32 teams as they'll appear in Madden NFL 11 when the game ships on August 10. First up, is the full list from best to worst.
    [table][tr][td]Rank[/td][td]Team[/td][td]Madden 11[/td][td]Madden 10[/td][td]Change[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]New Orleans Saints[/td][td]92[/td][td]94[/td][td]-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Indianapolis Colts[/td][td]91[/td][td]93[/td][td]-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Baltimore Ravens[/td][td]90[/td][td]87[/td][td]+3[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]New York Jets[/td][td]89[/td][td]88[/td][td]+1[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings[/td][td]88[/td][td]90[/td][td]-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]87[/td][td]87[/td][td]NA[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Dallas Cowboys[/td][td]87[/td][td]88[/td][td]-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]New England Patriots[/td][td]86[/td][td]88[/td][td]-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Cincinnati Bengals[/td][td]86[/td][td]86[/td][td]NA[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]San Diego Chargers[/td][td]85[/td][td]89[/td][td]-4[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td][td]84[/td][td]85[/td][td]-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Atlanta Falcons[/td][td]83[/td][td]83[/td][td]NA[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]New York Giants[/td][td]81[/td][td]81[/td][td]NA[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Philadelphia Eagles[/td][td]80[/td][td]86[/td][td]-6[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Arizona Cardinals[/td][td]79[/td][td]87[/td][td]-8[/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]Miami Dolphins[/td][td]79[/td][td]77[/td][td]+2[/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]San Francisco 49ers[/td][td]79[/td][td]78[/td][td]+1[/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td][td]Houston Texans[/td][td]78[/td][td]82[/td][td]-4[/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td][td]Denver Broncos[/td][td]78[/td][td]80[/td][td]-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]20[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]77[/td][td]75[/td][td]+2[/td][/tr][tr][td]21[/td][td]Tennessee Titans[/td][td]77[/td][td]79[/td][td]-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]22[/td][td]Washington ********[/td][td]76[/td][td]70[/td][td]+6[/td][/tr][tr][td]23[/td][td]Carolina Panthers[/td][td]75[/td][td]78[/td][td]-3[/td][/tr][tr][td]24[/td][td]Seattle Seahawks[/td][td]75[/td][td]72[/td][td]+3[/td][/tr][tr][td]25[/td][td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td][td]74[/td][td]76[/td][td]-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]26[/td][td]Oakland Raiders[/td][td]71[/td][td]71[/td][td]NA[/td][/tr][tr][td]27[/td][td]Kansas City Chiefs[/td][td]71[/td][td]68[/td][td]+3[/td][/tr][tr][td]28[/td][td]Cleveland Browns[/td][td]70[/td][td]69[/td][td]+1[/td][/tr][tr][td]29[/td][td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td][td]69[/td][td]67[/td][td]+2[/td][/tr][tr][td]30[/td][td]Detroit Lions[/td][td]68[/td][td]66[/td][td]+2[/td][/tr][tr][td]31[/td][td]Buffalo Bills[/td][td]67[/td][td]71[/td][td]-4[/td][/tr][tr][td]32[/td][td]St. Louis Rams[/td][td]66[/td][td]65[/td][td]+1[/td][/tr][/table]
    The biggest winner on the list is obviously the Washington ********, who will benefit in Madden NFL 11, thanks to the addition of new quarterback Donovan McNabb, among other players. On the other end of the spectrum, the biggest loser is the Arizona Cardinals, who look to suffer in a big way, thanks to the retirement of quarterback Kurt Warner and the loss of wideout Anquan Boldin to the Ravens.

Here's the full list, organized by division:
    [table][tr][td]AFC EAST[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team[/td][td]Madden NFL 11 Rating[/td][/tr][tr][td]New York Jets[/td][td]89[/td][/tr][tr][td]New England[/td][td]86[/td][/tr][tr][td]Miami[/td][td]78[/td][/tr][tr][td]Buffalo[/td][td]67[/td][/tr][tr][td]AFC NORTH[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baltimore[/td][td]90[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cincinnati[/td][td]86[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pittsburgh[/td][td]84[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cleveland[/td][td]70[/td][/tr][tr][td]AFC SOUTH[/td][/tr][tr][td]Indianapolis[/td][td]91[/td][/tr][tr][td]Houston[/td][td]78[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tennessee[/td][td]77[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jacksonville[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]AFC WEST[/td][/tr][tr][td]San Diego[/td][td]85[/td][/tr][tr][td]Denver[/td][td]78[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kansas City[/td][td]71[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oakland[/td][td]71[/td][/tr][tr][td]NFC EAST[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dallas[/td][td]87[/td][/tr][tr][td]New York Giants[/td][td]81[/td][/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia[/td][td]80[/td][/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td][td]76[/td][/tr][tr][td]NFC NORTH[/td][/tr][tr][td]Minnesota[/td][td]88[/td][/tr][tr][td]Green Bay[/td][td]87[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chicago[/td][td]77[/td][/tr][tr][td]Detroit[/td][td]68[/td][/tr][tr][td]NFC SOUTH[/td][/tr][tr][td]New Orleans[/td][td]92[/td][/tr][tr][td]Atlanta[/td][td]83[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carolina[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tampa Bay[/td][td]69[/td][/tr][tr][td]NFC WEST[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td][td]79[/td][/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td][td]79[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seattle[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]St. Louis[/td][td]66[/td][/tr][/table]
    One other surprise? The Oakland Raiders--despite dumping all-time draft bust JaMarcus Russell and adding former ******** quarterback Jason Campbell to the fold--remain at a 71 overall.

Earlier this week, Homer Rabara and I had a chance to chat with EA Sports' Donny Moore via Skype about the team ratings in Madden NFL 11. Check the video out here:

Cowboys getting -1
smh.gif

Miami is a lil low imho. We should get a + 4 for Marshall alone lol

...I don't know whether im happy or sad. The Ravens will pretty much be the best team on the game come november. Its sad because i've played with them since they were a 78 with boller as the qb and a washed up Jamal Lewis......now everyone will use my birds....smh.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

...I don't know whether im happy or sad. The Ravens will pretty much be the best team on the game come november. Its sad because i've played with them since they were a 78 with boller as the qb and a washed up Jamal Lewis......now everyone will use my birds....smh.
i feel the same way. the Ravens have been my squad on Madden since Boller was the QB and Travis Taylor was our #1 receiver.. but when i use them now people will say i'm cheesing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

i feel the same way. the Ravens have been my squad on Madden since Boller was the QB and Travis Taylor was our #1 receiver.. but when i use them now people will say i'm cheesing
smh.gif
QFT...wonder what Ray Rice rating will be now

It's weird to see the Jets ahead of the Patriots. The Niners should have gotten a higher score though, along with ATL and the Vikings.

I dont think the Cowboys should have got -1 and I think the Jets should have gotten more than +1

I like the scale of the ratings so that there are only two 90+ teams...

I think the 49ers at 17th overall is fair...until we start the season off 4-0

i think jets are pretty inflated

laugh.gif
@ buffalo, when you thought it couldn't get lower... they set the bar lower

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I think the 49ers at 17th overall is fair...until we start the season off 4-0
You'll start the season 2-2.

Why these game still give out these arbitrary team ratings is beyond me.

Why not do team rankings in certain categories like Live 95 did.

I just hate any form of overall ratings. Because 10/10 they are manipulated.

Back
Top Bottom