Magic City Strip Club Mini-Documentary by Lauren Greenfield

I'd be surprised if a stripper is NOT giving up the yambs for some dollars
laugh.gif
Well a lot of the Deja Vu owned establishments make it so that they can't really do it

I wouldn't wanna pay for some yambs but if she's down with me giving her a 20 piece and small fries after then it's all good.

The best feeling I ever had bruh. Thick ***** grinding that *** on my d while my girl smacking singles on her *** and I'm eating a delicious lamb chop dinner and sipping a bottle of goose. Had me feeling like the man and trust me the food taste as good as it looks. ***** like me used to get carry out on lunch breaks *shrug*
roll.gif

U put a kid in a skripper? How drunk were u
It wasn't a 1 night thing type of situation, I was ******* her for awhile back then whenever I used to go to Texas.
Either way you got a stripper pregnant bruh. You got to take extra measures when dealing with chicks like that.

Make sure she on the pill, slip the morning after pill into her drinks, always use a condom, flush condom down the toilet and never forget the spermicide.

I'm disappointed in you b.

Either way you got a stripper pregnant bruh. You got to take extra measures when dealing with chicks like that.

Make sure she on the pill, slip the morning after pill into her drinks, always use a condom, flush condom down the toilet and never forget the spermicide.

I'm disappointed in you b.
I can't use condoms, most of the time I'll get ED once the rubber is on.  She was real cool at the time and we kicked it hard back then, I spent a lot of time in Texas.  

Them numbers just ain't adding up to me.

Ain't none of these owners throwing out 30k just so Future can toss 20k  
laugh.gif
Hell you talking bout? You think celebrity rappers are showing up throwing their own money for free?

I forgot which strip club, and this will sound funny, but one of the Midtown ones is known as having some of the best sushi in the city. And no I'm not trying to be funny :lol:

I forgot which strip club, and this will sound funny, but one of the Midtown ones is known as having some of the best sushi in the city. And no I'm not trying to be funny :lol:

In NYC? If so, i'll check it out.

Only times in my life I felt the experience was worth the hundreds of dollars I spent is when I went with a chick or couple fun chicks.  Otherwise I'm not going unless it's for $5 lunch buffet

Back
Top Bottom