Magic @ Houston vol. battle of the beasts plus Biedrins breakdown on matchup

So who would you rather face?
Biedrins: "Eddy Curry."

laugh.gif

even if it was made up

what the hell happened to Tmac, he only has 18 mins?

**NVM**
[table][tr][td]
McGrady leaves Rockets game with knee injury
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]December 19, 2007
HOUSTON (AP) -- Houston Rockets star Tracy McGrady left Wednesday night's game against the Orlando Magic with a sore left knee.

McGrady missed 10 of 11 shots and was limping noticeably in the first half. He didn't come out with his team for the second half. He bruised his left knee in Saturday's loss to Dallas and went 5-of-18 from the field in that game.

McGrady missed two games in November with a strained right elbow. He's been wearing a protective sleeve since returning. He also left a Dec. 10 game against Philadelphia with a sprained right ankle.

tired.gif
I'm more disappointed than the time my brotherbought me some Hane shirts, and put it in a wrapped PS2 box for Christmas.

I swear, everytime Mac misses a game or leaves one early, the Rockets lose.
laugh.gif

Yet no one ever wants to give him serious consideration for MVP.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

you have GOT to be kidding right? he quits on his team many times. thats an MVP to you?
laugh.gif

I mean you might have had a point had the rockets been up at halftime and then lost BUT they were down by 4 at half while tmac shot 1 for 10 and when the gamewas over, they lost by 5. not much of a difference...

At this rate, tmac shouldnt even be in the dam all star game, so many other deserving(playing) players in the west deserves to take his spot. Dude is a joke.mac is my favorite player but to see him injuired and punk out the last couple games is disgusting.

Trade him for a PF, SG or PF
Hell, do a package deal with rafer, tmac, james, and etc there all trash.
Rockets need to look in to their future and invest in some talent.
Always getting some third rate player like mike james and steve francis and think they'll contend
You are kidding me.
/rant.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

You his agent or something? Mac is garbage. I say he's outta the league in two years tops. How many "injuries" can keep crippling one"man"? See you guys in another week when he hurts something else.
smh.gif

I think its time Tracy Mcgrady is shown the door. He's on the decline. He's contracted the injury bug. If its not his back, its his elbow. If itisn't his elbow, its his ankle. If it isn't his ankle, its his knee.
He's shooting jumpshots at a poor percentage. His free-throws are horrific. Yet the team still depends on him to shoulder the load and lead when obviously,he can't do that anymore at a consistent night in and night basis. I have his jersey autographed by him and everything and he's one of my favoriteplayers to watch but now, its obvious that Mcgrady isn't what he used to be and FO should start thinking about shipping him out real soon before hedeclines even further along with his value.

Well the rockets were winning by a pretty good margin before T-Mac went out. It was an ugly game though, on both sides...Keyon's freethrows & Boganskept us in the game

Originally Posted by avitale8

Well the rockets were winning by a pretty good margin before T-Mac went out. It was an ugly game though, on both sides...Keyon's freethrows & Bogans kept us in the game
no they werent. magic went on a huge run when he was in in the 2nd quarter

Back
Top Bottom