Magic Johnson's son goes public with boyfriend

you're generalizing polygamists as people who are going to force their daughters into incest because it used to happen in history. If i say gay people want to get married becaus they secretly want to have sex with little boys because it happened in the old roman times would that make sense?

No I was just educating you on why it was made illegal and an important distinction between it and gay marriage.

But don't mind me, I'm just a law student who wrote his dissertation on polygamy and it's legality including a comparative analysis of it to gay marriage. Oh and I live in utah where most polygamists reside.

And this isn't something that is of the past. It's currently happening right now. Did you even read what i linked you to? warren jeffs was within the last five years. This is atill happening every day. There are strong ties to polygamy and child abuse and if you want to deny that go ahead. You're wrong

I didnt say it doesn't happen. And are you saying the majority of polygamists in Utah are child abusers? And also Im sure non polygamists abuse children so what is the point? At the end of the day I dont care about either My stand on all this is I wouldnt want my son to be gay since we strayed from the whole original topic

Look at him...... Was there even a secret to keep? That's like saying the sky is going public that its blue....... Mmmmmmk.....
I remember first seeing him in "The Announcement" doc...... and knew he was homosexual :\

I feel like a horrible person now :frown:

why?

you had a prejudice and you were right. I would not feel bad.

When you have one and you're wrong, that's when you should feel horrible :lol:
Well its frowned upon to have any sorts of prejudice nowadays

True.

But I don't eeeeem feel bad when I'm right.

Actually, most of the time I won't even feel bad if I'm wrong lol

So you think it's fine to have prejudice? :smh:

this will me my last response for that because like jordan23dotcom said, we ain't here for that.

Prejudice against group/ethnicities are stupid because it's complete generalization.

But having a prejudice against ONE person and being right, I won't feel bad.

Example :

I see some dude that looks gay, I'm like : damn this guy is so gay. Turns out the guy is gay, I don't feel bad at all, I was right.
I see some girl that looks like a *****, I'm like : damn, she must be a *****. Turns out she is, I don't feel bad.
I see some dude that looks mad stupid, blablabla, turns out he is, i don't feel bad.

Etc, etc.

And even I would be wrong on those kind of situation, I would not feel horrible about it.

Prejudice off generalization on some group of people is stupid though.

Last edited:
I didnt say it doesn't happen. And are you saying the majority of polygamists in Utah are child abusers? And also Im sure non polygamists abuse children so what is the point? At the end of the day I dont care about either My stand on all this is I wouldnt want my son to be gay since we strayed from the whole original topic
point taken, and yeah sorry to get off topic

but yeah seeing these pics this shouldnt have been a secret

magic-cookie-ej-elisa_421x600.jpg

Angle and scarf made him look bigger than he really is

Did he really have much of a choice though, with him being a public figure with businesses all over Southern California which has a large gay population?

Imagine the bad press, boycotts and damage the gay rights activists would have done?

If anything by Magic supporting the LGBT cause, he probably made more $$$! :lol:

I'm thoroughly confused, did you just say Magic supports the child he help create, raise, and loves because he didn't want bad press from the large California gay population and probably gains revenue from this? My mind is blown, do you people have children?

Last edited:
I'll learn to live with my son being gay if those the cards im dealt with, but lord knows i'm clowning my son into tears if he ever carries himself the way this dude does.

Back
Top Bottom