Magic: The Gathering

Remembering the old days. I can relate with the "6 turns finish! ball lightning, lightning bolt, shock, hammer of bogardan etc." Too bad all of em was F* up from ONDOY! 
mad.gif

Gameover2: Good luck on the deck rebuilding. Im sure it'll be
pimp.gif
. I couldve helped you with some cards but im sure you dont want a wet, stinky card in your deck.

the rebuilding just costs too damn much.
laugh.gif
I just spent on three sets of dual lands, some sinkholes and ice storms a few hours ago.
roll.gif

haha tindi sir
pimp.gif
. i haven't been seeing a lot of the vintage cards on anyone's binders these days, and if they had it, they were not willing to let them go. must have bought them online or something? good luck
smokin.gif

the rebuilding just costs too damn much.
laugh.gif
I just spent on three sets of dual lands, some sinkholes and ice storms a few hours ago.
roll.gif

haha tindi sir
pimp.gif
. i haven't been seeing a lot of the vintage cards on anyone's binders these days, and if they had it, they were not willing to let them go. must have bought them online or something? good luck
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

haha tindi sir
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Yes sir online over reputable stores on eBay. I saw one dude at Eton last Friday with a binder of some revised and unlimited dual lands. He was selling unlimited Taigas at more than 30k yata for the set. He was also selling revised Underground Seas at 4k each.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Man! That's some serious deck you're building there! Mind sharing how much it cost you? Don't know how much is the price for a set of Dual Land nowadays.

I wish I hadn't played in the mid-1990s because those cards are hard to get by nowadays. those who started playing in the 2000s are lucky because they don't have the urgency to play Vintage cards. They're good with standard tournament legal decks.

Anyhow, I got Badlands for $135 for 1 set, Tropical Islands for 150, and Bayou for 150. Pretty good deals since the local resellers here peg them at around 2-2.5k each so about Php 8-10k per set.

Underground Sea and Tundra are expensive though, about 250-350 per set.

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

pimp.gif
. I couldve helped you with some cards but im sure you dont want a wet, stinky card in your deck.

Dude, are they really that bad? Because if they're still playable then hit me up and let's talk.

I  promised myself once I get all these cards back I will not sell them anymore. Will keep them as an heirloom to my future kid. Anyway, let's al play sometime. I have a standard Type 2 deck for now, straight off an M11 intro deck.
laugh.gif

haha tindi sir
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Yes sir online over reputable stores on eBay. I saw one dude at Eton last Friday with a binder of some revised and unlimited dual lands. He was selling unlimited Taigas at more than 30k yata for the set. He was also selling revised Underground Seas at 4k each.

Man! That's some serious deck you're building there! Mind sharing how much it cost you? Don't know how much is the price for a set of Dual Land nowadays.

I wish I hadn't played in the mid-1990s because those cards are hard to get by nowadays. those who started playing in the 2000s are lucky because they don't have the urgency to play Vintage cards. They're good with standard tournament legal decks.

Anyhow, I got Badlands for $135 for 1 set, Tropical Islands for 150, and Bayou for 150. Pretty good deals since the local resellers here peg them at around 2-2.5k each so about Php 8-10k per set.

pimp.gif

Dude, are they really that bad? Because if they're still playable then hit me up and let's talk.

I  promised myself once I get all these cards back I will not sell them anymore. Will keep them as an heirloom to my future kid. Anyway, let's al play sometime. I have a standard Type 2 deck for now, straight off an M11 intro deck.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

That's a pretty good deal! Which eBay seller you got 'em?

What other cards are you looking for? I have kept a few in my baul. Might be of help.

What other cards are you looking for? I have kept a few in my baul. Might be of help.

i'll get back to you on the names once i receive confirmation that my friend in the US received them already. baka scammer pala.
laugh.gif

i've covered mostly everything already save for a few. Top of head: Stuffy Doll, Helldozer, Vampiric Tutor, Mind Twist, Rancid Earth, Rain of tears, an Pariah's shield.

if you can list down what you have then that'll be great!

i'll get back to you on the names once i receive confirmation that my friend in the US received them already. baka scammer pala.
laugh.gif

i've covered mostly everything already save for a few. Top of head: Stuffy Doll, Helldozer, Vampiric Tutor, Mind Twist, Rancid Earth, Rain of tears, an Pariah's shield.

if you can list down what you have then that'll be great!

some of my friends went back to playing magic and i got to see their collection... i played during my high school days as well (due to peer presssure). but after realizing that i enjoyed the collecting side of it more than the gaming side of it i disposed my cards and went back to collecting nba cards...

they would usually buy their cards online at www.starcitygames.com. the pros of ordering from this site is that their cards have the best quality (near mint mint or better) but the problem is that they dont undervalue the cards so they end up paying big taxes. next best site to buy cards is www.trollandtoad.com and they undervalue the cards so you get to avoid paying big taxes. what they would usually do is they order in bulk and then split the shipping cost. sometimes they would order cards worth upto $300 (not sure bout the exact price) to be able to avail of free shipping (not also sure which website offers this).

HTH

bonus:
Spoiler [+]
260fink.jpg

2zsb594.jpg
 my friend's collection.

some of my friends went back to playing magic and i got to see their collection... i played during my high school days as well (due to peer presssure). but after realizing that i enjoyed the collecting side of it more than the gaming side of it i disposed my cards and went back to collecting nba cards...

they would usually buy their cards online at www.starcitygames.com. the pros of ordering from this site is that their cards have the best quality (near mint mint or better) but the problem is that they dont undervalue the cards so they end up paying big taxes. next best site to buy cards is www.trollandtoad.com and they undervalue the cards so you get to avoid paying big taxes. what they would usually do is they order in bulk and then split the shipping cost. sometimes they would order cards worth upto $300 (not sure bout the exact price) to be able to avail of free shipping (not also sure which website offers this).

HTH

bonus:
Spoiler [+]
260fink.jpg

2zsb594.jpg
 my friend's collection.

^ I got a few from Trollandtoad's eBay site.

I'm very close to copping a couple of Moxes. Still deciding if they're worth the astig factor.
laugh.gif

^ I got a few from Trollandtoad's eBay site.

I'm very close to copping a couple of Moxes. Still deciding if they're worth the astig factor.
laugh.gif

haha tindi sir
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
if you want to get connected w/ Type 1 community most of them are along TAFT (Ongkengco's shop) and at PASIG Kapitolyo (Titan Hobbyshop) they really cater that community, Standard Hardcore and Extended players gather up in ETON cyberpod ortigas, you can visit there and not play the tourney but just for CARD GATHERING ^^,

haha tindi sir
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
if you want to get connected w/ Type 1 community most of them are along TAFT (Ongkengco's shop) and at PASIG Kapitolyo (Titan Hobbyshop) they really cater that community, Standard Hardcore and Extended players gather up in ETON cyberpod ortigas, you can visit there and not play the tourney but just for CARD GATHERING ^^,

Gameover2: I threw them away man. They are really that 
indifferent.gif

Anyway, hit me up with some cards, I might snag some of my cousin's. Though I'm not sure if he still have it since we are neighbors  (ONDOY flood here in our area was CHEST deep).

Again, Good luck!

Gameover2: I threw them away man. They are really that 
indifferent.gif

Anyway, hit me up with some cards, I might snag some of my cousin's. Though I'm not sure if he still have it since we are neighbors  (ONDOY flood here in our area was CHEST deep).

Again, Good luck!

so I got myself a couple of Moxes.
laugh.gif

For those who want to play, we're at Eton every afternoon after work hours.

so I got myself a couple of Moxes.
laugh.gif

For those who want to play, we're at Eton every afternoon after work hours.

I remember back in the day when I was just going on teenage years, and I copped the fire, grass, starter decks and just have them because the artwork is amazing.
I might just play again since i'm trying to get a hobby for extra time.

I remember back in the day when I was just going on teenage years, and I copped the fire, grass, starter decks and just have them because the artwork is amazing.
I might just play again since i'm trying to get a hobby for extra time.

For those still actively playing, has anyone spotted any PHYREXIAN OBLITERATOR being sold around? I need 3.

TIA!

For those still actively playing, has anyone spotted any PHYREXIAN OBLITERATOR being sold around? I need 3.

TIA!

Back
Top Bottom