Major Change? Vol Information Systems and Operations Management

NT Im thinking about changing my major from Marketing  to Information Systems and Operations Management . I think its not that bad because Im a JR and they are both in the same business school. I just need a little insight on the ISOM career market like what type of jobs can I hold and How much money am I looking to make? 
Any NT'ers in Information Systems?

NT Im thinking about changing my major from Marketing  to Information Systems and Operations Management . I think its not that bad because Im a JR and they are both in the same business school. I just need a little insight on the ISOM career market like what type of jobs can I hold and How much money am I looking to make? 

Originally Posted by dbbabd

What school do you go to cause my school calls that department ISOM as well. Well to give you some insight, I am doing ACCTG & IS concurrently to (1) fulfill the 225 credit requirement for the CPA exam in the state of Washington (2) provide myself with more flexibility aka backup. I have done recruiting like crazy and had no offers from the Big 4 (interviewed with all 4 though) but it's my IS background that has pulled through for me recently and resulted in two internships; one with a start-up and another with a Fortune 500 company. I would recommend it, especially if you're interested in technology and you're not a code monkey. 

Originally Posted by dbbabd

What school do you go to cause my school calls that department ISOM as well. Well to give you some insight, I am doing ACCTG & IS concurrently to (1) fulfill the 225 credit requirement for the CPA exam in the state of Washington (2) provide myself with more flexibility aka backup. I have done recruiting like crazy and had no offers from the Big 4 (interviewed with all 4 though) but it's my IS background that has pulled through for me recently and resulted in two internships; one with a start-up and another with a Fortune 500 company. I would recommend it, especially if you're interested in technology and you're not a code monkey. 

Back
Top Bottom