Making out in public places

Long as it's not like too over the top like alot of tongue or and aggressive groping I don't really see the issue. I realize it's in public butmind ya business.

I would argue it's more rude to stare…

I suppose it's in bad taste when it's little OD but really whatever…

i did it when i was a freshman in high school. havent done that since..its just .... when i think back.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I personally don't mind PDA unless it's overt and sexual. Kissing, hand holding, embarrassing, etc. I find to be beautiful.

No doubt..I don't care if people hold hands or give a little pop kiss. I think that's cute...
but it's a whole different story when they eat each others face in front of a bunch of people
laugh.gif
I don't see giving someone a real kiss as gross. And like ebay.. said it's kind of rude to stare imo. If they are like all over top ofeach other dry humping then yeah that's a it much, but just becasue tongue is involved doesn't make it blinding or anything to me
laugh.gif

I could give a uck less whose watching what I do, but that is trashy. My girl wont allow it anyway.

a simple kiss of affection I dont mind, but if your full on tongue lashing each other thats straight
sick.gif
. Unless your drunk in a bar you have no excuse.

last time i did this was at the detroit institute of arts . . . is that really a public place? (i kid) i find that my take on pda varies with my relationshipstatus, but i'm never down for dry-humping in public.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Long as it's not like too over the top like alot of tongue or and aggressive groping I don't really see the issue. I realize it's in public but mind ya business.

I would argue it's more rude to stare…

I suppose it's in bad taste when it's little OD but really whatever…
word but i would be ashame if i was you doing that with Pop
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom