Making that move to Nashville

Nt, I'm moving from Kalamazoo, MI to Nashville, TN in august and I will be attending TSU. Anyone know whats good with the campus? Places to kick it inNashville in general? Also, I've gone to regular school's before but what should I expect from an hbcu? I look forward to your thoughts.

lol does anything go on in k-zoo, I heard ya'll be hoppin on trends mad late
laugh.gif

Naw. Nothing really goes on here. You're correct about the trends. I do my own thing but other folks around here are late followers

I've driven through Nashville a few times and it seems like a popping town. I always hit up Mellow Mushroom Pizza when I drive thru. That's about all Iknow about it though.

Why are you going to TSU? Thats a joke school. Its like a big daycare believe me. You'll have fun there though. But yea I know a little about the campus, Igo there and hoop sometimes.

KingPiff wrote:
Naw. Nothing really goes on here. You're correct about the trends. I do my own thing but other folks around here are late followers
Was your graduating class rocking Mitchell & Ness and pinwheels?

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Why are you going to TSU? Thats a joke school. Its like a big daycare believe me. You'll have fun there though. But yea I know a little about the campus, I go there and hoop sometimes.
Yeah TSU is a joke and the girls are with everything...extra nasty wit it. MTSU is probably the best school in Tennessee. I live i Nashville and Iusually just chill. I suggest hitting downtown clubs, West end for food with female friends, Opry Mills mall for shopping, you will hear about all this tho andNETWORK trust me.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

KingPiff wrote:

Lol. I believe they were popping in 04? So, yea actually

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

KingPiff wrote:

nah they were rockin' these...

JNCO.jpg

Originally Posted by youngcal

Why are you going to TSU? Thats a joke school. Its like a big daycare believe me. You'll have fun there though. But yea I know a little about the campus, I go there and hoop sometimes.
Yeah TSU is a joke and the girls are with everything...extra nasty wit it. MTSU is probably the best school in Tennessee. I live i Nashville and I usually just chill. I suggest hitting downtown clubs, West end for food with female friends, Opry Mills mall for shopping, you will hear about all this tho and NETWORK trust me.

No UT Class of '13 FTW!

check out the regional forum... there are a bunch of nashville people on there.

i lived there almost 10 years ago, so it's probably hard for me to compare now.

Originally Posted by youngcal

Yeah TSU is a joke and the girls are with everything...extra nasty wit it. MTSU is probably the best school in Tennessee. I live i Nashville and I usually just chill. I suggest hitting downtown clubs, West end for food with female friends, Opry Mills mall for shopping, you will hear about all this tho and NETWORK trust me.
pimp.gif

where you tn nters coming from? peep the southeast forum . . here.

to original poster . . you should ask in the link above; there's a few on there that go to tsu & can tell you more about it.

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Nt, I'm moving from Kalamazoo, MI to Nashville, TN in august and I will be attending TSU. Anyone know whats good with the campus? Places to kick it in Nashville in general? Also, I've gone to regular school's before but what should I expect from an hbcu? I look forward to your thoughts.
I'm from Buffalo I moved to the Nashville area last year and HATED IT. I lived in Smyrna at first then I moved to Antioch (the place with themost pathetic mall there's no point in even going to that mall) Antioch is like 10 mins away from Nashville. I used to chill with my friend Jamica in theprojects right off the LP field exit. Being a northener your going to notice that the south has a lot more commercial places to eat, in fact the whole damnsouth is commercail, it's like they had no idea what to do so they threw up loads of Super Wally's/Super Target's/Burger King's/McDonalds/Pizza Hut's/etc's all over the place. But on the other hand There's Nashville Shores and some random places worth checking out but trust me dudeu'll miss the north real fast!

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Nt, I'm moving from Kalamazoo, MI to Nashville, TN in august and I will be attending TSU. Anyone know whats good with the campus? Places to kick it in Nashville in general? Also, I've gone to regular school's before but what should I expect from an hbcu? I look forward to your thoughts.
I'm from Buffalo I moved to the Nashville area last year and HATED IT. I lived in Smyrna at first then I moved to Antioch (the place with the most pathetic mall there's no point in even going to that mall) Antioch is like 10 mins away from Nashville. I used to chill with my friend Jamica in the projects right off the LP field exit. Being a northener your going to notice that the south has a lot more commercial places to eat, in fact the whole damn south is commercail, it's like they had no idea what to do so they threw up loads of Super Wally's/Super Target's/Burger King's/McDonalds/ Pizza Hut's/etc's all over the place. But on the other hand There's Nashville Shores and some random places worth checking out but trust me dude u'll miss the north real fast!
Thanks for that. that was a good analysis

Wow TN niketalkers are coming up. I go to mtsu but I know a lot of ppl that go to tsu. School is a joke but girls are freaky and parties be poppin.

transfer after your first semester when you figure out of crappy it is and go to MTSU... like the rest of us... and also hit up the TN forum...

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

transfer after your first semester when you figure out of crappy it is and go to MTSU... like the rest of us... and also hit up the TN forum...

pimp.gif

MTSU is very underrated. Most people don't know about it because its in Murfreesboro.
laugh.gif
Definitely a good school.

Everyone says its the "big city" in TN, any truth to that?
I wouldn't say all that now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

pimp.gif

MTSU is very underrated. Most people don't know about it because its in Murfreesboro.
laugh.gif
Definitely a good school.

Everyone says its the "big city" in TN, any truth to that?
I wouldn't say all that now
grin.gif

i know.. and plus its the biggest college in the state
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I'm from Buffalo I moved to the Nashville area last year and HATED IT. I lived in Smyrna at first then I moved to Antioch (the place with the most pathetic mall there's no point in even going to that mall) Antioch is like 10 mins away from Nashville. I used to chill with my friend Jamica in the projects right off the LP field exit. Being a northener your going to notice that the south has a lot more commercial places to eat, in fact the whole damn south is commercail, it's like they had no idea what to do so they threw up loads of Super Wally's/Super Target's/Burger King's/McDonalds/ Pizza Hut's/etc's all over the place. But on the other hand There's Nashville Shores and some random places worth checking out but trust me dude u'll miss the north real fast!

Ducktales.Antioch= best girls and best mall. And whats the projects got to do with anything?

Back
Top Bottom