Making your retros look like Ogs. AJKO tongue tag swap.

i like the nike on the tongue but i dont have any cortez lying around so its an expensive detail for me plus if i ever want to sell them the original form always sells faster and for more.

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

OP, i have a quick question. How do the AJKOs fit? im looking to pick up a pair.

They fit like any one kinda narrow and true to size. I wear a twelve with any shoe and these fit great. The canvas feels nice and breathable.

Originally Posted by paritheplatypus

I don't think that anyone should switch tongues or replace Jumpman's with Nike Air's. It makes it look fake

Why do you feel that way?  If the shoe came originally with nike air and nike switched it to a jumpman and you want to put a nike air back on to me you are trying to make it more like an og shoe.  I can understand a person wanting to do this if they feel the jumpman butchers the shoe (I personally feel the nike air looks way better than the jumpan on the III - VI but thats just me) and they want to have a version that closely resembles the og instead of what JB has given us since 2002.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

OP, i have a quick question. How do the AJKOs fit? im looking to pick up a pair.

They fit like any one kinda narrow and true to size. I wear a twelve with any shoe and these fit great. The canvas feels nice and breathable.

thanks man, i appreciate it.

anybody know where I can cop tags still? Looks like the one and only source from that youtube video has stopped taking offers. I emailed them a couple of days ago but no response.

Back
Top Bottom