MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

This has me intrigued now. Was looking on YouTube...

If you go to 1:12, you can see homie knows something that the media doesn't.

just way too much body of water in that area for them to search. i remember them saying it was like trying to find a needle in a football field

wanna know what's more strange than you posting this ... i work in the airline industry so we talk about stuff like this all the time ... & about 4 months ago a coworker showed me this online & it had a totally different date on it. i wonder why it's back up under a new date now?
I think this is a new finding, the old theory got debunked pretty sure

still can't believe in this day and age with technology a plane can just vanish

Everything about the airline industry is outdated. Their air traffic technology is from decades ago and they still pack us in planes like sardines.

wanna know what's more strange than you posting this ... i work in the airline industry so we talk about stuff like this all the time ... & about 4 months ago a coworker showed me this online & it had a totally different date on it. i wonder why it's back up under a new date now?

Plane in the Google image in that linked article looks mainly intact. If their pilot suicide theory is right then the pilot would've tried to 'destroy' the plane like the Germanwings coward. However if the conspiracy theory about the plane being hijacked is right then...

shogun shogun The airline industry at present is a race to the bottom.

xbiker47 xbiker47 Oversight by Malaysian airlines I think, we all know what type of 'ish show they were when they had the other plane fly over a damn warzone. It's one thing to give your pilots a manual override but not being able to track the planes at all? :smh:

Everything about the airline industry is outdated. Their air traffic technology is from decades ago and they still pack us in planes like sardines.

yep & if you knew how many planes were still flying around with what we refer to as MEL's ... your mind would flip, lol & the amount of airplanes in the air at one time is ridiculous.

commercial planes have a ceiling of what 40k ft.? So imagine how many planes flying at every 1k ft.

Back
Top Bottom