Male Exercised Appreciation Thread (m.e.a.t)

is the male body under appreciated?

• yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • acquiring currency is all that matters, the body comes second

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these guys are mostly natural, they probably don't even hit the gym...pure athletes.

You can tell that this guy enjoys the elements, and embraces nature

This guy, you can tell he's a gear head...can probably fix your car

I think he might be a soccer player, or volleyball...either way he's def not a meat head

This guy is a gymnast, he cares so much about his craft that he can't even bother buying new underwear...true passion right there.

Last edited:
Yo pause but where can I cop them man thongs with the straps on it?
nerd.gif

You know...for wifey.

Yea, I could definitely fill those out....bdw the twerk video on that site is the gayest thing I've ever scene. I had purge my history real quick.
laugh.gif

Don't know what's going on in here and don't wanna know judging from the Recent Images box on the side . . . but bruh the thread title . . . "M.E.A.T."
roll.gif

I think these guys are mostly natural, they probably don't even hit the gym...pure athletes.

You can tell that this guy enjoys the elements, and embraces nature

This guy, you can tell he's a gear head...can probably fix your car

I think he might be a soccer player, or volleyball...either way he's def not a meat head

This guy is a gymnast, he cares so much about his craft that he can't even bother buying new underwear...true passion right there.
These descriptions tho...

roll.gif

Yea, I could definitely fill those out....bdw the twerk video on that site is the gayest thing I've ever scene. I had purge my history real quick.
laugh.gif
I don't know about the video, but if you do that (twerk) for your old lady, you might get in them bunz no problem.

Last edited:
some dirty guys, doing guy stuff! Here you see the man in his element, doing work...dirty as a sign of work accomplished.

A lot of people have been hitting up my pm and asking what happened to the meat thread, it's still here papis!

Here are some shots to get you through the night...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom