Malia Obama's Summer '16

disgusting :x :smh:
should be getting ready for college instead of engaging in illegal activities and gyrating her exposed buttocks vigorously in a crowd of people.
have some decency and show da world that you were raised with some class instead of showing off your *** like a hussy.
trump needs to hurry and make america great again.

notsrs

Shut up.

They've got worse problems, like the two duds we're gonna have to choose from in November. Nobody wanted Hilary in 2012 and most still don't, but people REALLY don't want trump to pull this off.

Last edited:
They've got worse problems, like the two duds we're gonna have to choose from in November. Nobody wanted Hilary in 2012 and most still don't, but people REALLY don't want trump to pull this off.
Someone please post the Alonzo gif.

544080908.jpg

Considering what I was doing at 18 and the girls I was doing it with, I'd say this is pretty tame. Especially in the year of our lord 2016.

This cell phone era is a gift and a curse. Can't do **** anymore without some nosy **** taking a pic or video. She's doing the same thing I was doing at her age, minus the twerking :lol:. Let that girl enjoy her life

I think Chelsea Clinton was the model citizen. The Bush daughters were crazy so for the most part, Obama's daughter is still pretty mellow.

bush_daughters_1.jpg
Drunk_Jenna_Bush.jpg

disgusting :x :smh:
should be getting ready for college instead of engaging in illegal activities and gyrating her exposed buttocks vigorously in a crowd of people.
have some decency and show da world that you were raised with some class instead of showing off your *** like a hussy.
trump needs to hurry and make america great again.

srs

If I was the son/daughter of a president bes belee you'd never catch me slippin in public.

I'd abuse my given authority with a passion...

I'd stay in those underground private suites in the white House with a steady supply of weed, booze, and yambs... Take Air Force 1 to anywhere in the world whenever I want, and claim diplomatic immunity for every "mistake" I make.

Back
Top Bottom