Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

30t6p3b.gif

Fellow white men, we must find a way to protect ourselves from these oppressive minorities by any means necessary, let us band together and create the White Panthers.

Fellow white men, we must find a way to protect ourselves from these oppressive minorities by any means necessary, let us band together and create the White Panthers.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Its an automatic hate crime if the roles were reversed.

very true.   reverse the roles,  have it be 5 drunk frat boy white college kids on the train, some black dude selling candy or whatever on the train tells them to be quiet, they respond back with some sort of racial comment,  black dude responds back with a racial comment as well,  5 drunk frat boy white college kids beat dude up and take all the candy he's selling.   i guarantee some people on here would have a different response to this.

He didn't get beat down cause he is white, he got beat down because he didn't use common sense.  Reverse the roles and either way generally speaking I don't see no minority, partically a black person or a latino person catching a beat down like this or worse yet getting on camera with a black eye complaining and crying about catching a beat down. 

Fellow white men, we must find a way to protect ourselves from these oppressive minorities by any means necessary, let us band together 

You already have that, it's called the Tea Party, which is apart of the Republican party.  No need to double up champ.  Also, I'm seeing a few comments on here from some of you dudes talking about "what if the roles were reversed" and a few white dudes saying "I can't wait till I'm out with a few of my white friends and we're going to run up on a black dude or a latino".  For all you dudes that feel that way or somehow feel inspired racial within to do something for the cause by all means go ahead and run up on a black or latino guy, partically somewhere in an urban or city location and see how that works out for you, seriously.  Make sure you do a youtube or a live feed that way we can see how it truly works out for you if you really feel that way.    

very true.   reverse the roles,  have it be 5 drunk frat boy white college kids on the train, some black dude selling candy or whatever on the train tells them to be quiet, they respond back with some sort of racial comment,  black dude responds back with a racial comment as well,  5 drunk frat boy white college kids beat dude up and take all the candy he's selling.   i guarantee some people on here would have a different response to this.

He didn't get beat down cause he is white, he got beat down because he didn't use common sense.  Reverse the roles and either way generally speaking I don't see no minority, partically a black person or a latino person catching a beat down like this or worse yet getting on camera with a black eye complaining and crying about catching a beat down. 

Fellow white men, we must find a way to protect ourselves from these oppressive minorities by any means necessary, let us band together 

You already have that, it's called the Tea Party, which is apart of the Republican party.  No need to double up champ.  Also, I'm seeing a few comments on here from some of you dudes talking about "what if the roles were reversed" and a few white dudes saying "I can't wait till I'm out with a few of my white friends and we're going to run up on a black dude or a latino".  For all you dudes that feel that way or somehow feel inspired racial within to do something for the cause by all means go ahead and run up on a black or latino guy, partically somewhere in an urban or city location and see how that works out for you, seriously.  Make sure you do a youtube or a live feed that way we can see how it truly works out for you if you really feel that way.    

I find it hard to see this going down if the roles are reversed especially if you're saying this is racially motivated.

Black guy in NY on the 4 train going uptown selling candy or w/e
laugh.gif
tells rowdy drunk frat boys to be quiet? Maybe if he has the mossberg on him.

I find it hard to see this going down if the roles are reversed especially if you're saying this is racially motivated.

Black guy in NY on the 4 train going uptown selling candy or w/e
laugh.gif
tells rowdy drunk frat boys to be quiet? Maybe if he has the mossberg on him.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

That comment was supposed to be sarcastic, but the double standards on this website are getting out of hand. If a black man got beat up by five drunken fraternity men not only would he be crying on the news, but there would be lawsuits brought up left and right against these men, they would get thrown out of school and their fraternity's charter would get revoked, and if the black community doesn't get the result they feel they deserve in court there would be race riots, looting, and the police station would get burned to the ground.

That comment was supposed to be sarcastic, but the double standards on this website are getting out of hand. If a black man got beat up by five drunken fraternity men not only would he be crying on the news, but there would be lawsuits brought up left and right against these men, they would get thrown out of school and their fraternity's charter would get revoked, and if the black community doesn't get the result they feel they deserve in court there would be race riots, looting, and the police station would get burned to the ground.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour, if someone told you to quiet down would you treat them like this? It's a joke.

it really has nothing to do with race. they would have wooped on ol boy if he was black, white, hispanic, asian, etc. the racial slurs just served as fighting words for the confrontation.

i find it funny that alot of people are crying about him being white. didnt a latina teen last month get shot in the face for trying to break up a fight? this whole board was clowning her saying she should have shut her mouth. now it has to do with race?

it should be commended that he would have the balls to stand up to these hoodlums by asking them to be quiet. had he not used a racial slur like that he actually would get more sympathy but as the saying goes two wrongs dont make a right...

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour, if someone told you to quiet down would you treat them like this? It's a joke.

it really has nothing to do with race. they would have wooped on ol boy if he was black, white, hispanic, asian, etc. the racial slurs just served as fighting words for the confrontation.

i find it funny that alot of people are crying about him being white. didnt a latina teen last month get shot in the face for trying to break up a fight? this whole board was clowning her saying she should have shut her mouth. now it has to do with race?

it should be commended that he would have the balls to stand up to these hoodlums by asking them to be quiet. had he not used a racial slur like that he actually would get more sympathy but as the saying goes two wrongs dont make a right...

being white had something to do with it escalating
but dude has no common sense...am curious about being blind in one eye already
people in general feel more entitled than they used to
and this dude thought he coulda/shoulda gotten his way and they should have shut up
he was wrong about that and got beat, and ya they were wrong - but was it worth it for him?

being white had something to do with it escalating
but dude has no common sense...am curious about being blind in one eye already
people in general feel more entitled than they used to
and this dude thought he coulda/shoulda gotten his way and they should have shut up
he was wrong about that and got beat, and ya they were wrong - but was it worth it for him?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i don't really think you can make the same comparison. this dude asked 5 dudes to be quiet, and with a bad choice of words. she mouthed off to a guy who already pulled the gun out

i don't really think you can make the same comparison. this dude asked 5 dudes to be quiet, and with a bad choice of words. she mouthed off to a guy who already pulled the gun out

For all you dudes that feel that way or somehow feel inspired racial within to do something for the cause by all means go ahead and run up on a black or latino guy, partically somewhere in an urban or city location and see how that works out for you, seriously.  Make sure you do a youtube or a live feed that way we can see how it truly works out for you if you really feel that way.    

implying just because they're black or latino, and live in the city they won't get their #*$* handed to them. classic case of gary stu.

most people will get *%%%*% up if they're out numbered 1 to whatever. 

For all you dudes that feel that way or somehow feel inspired racial within to do something for the cause by all means go ahead and run up on a black or latino guy, partically somewhere in an urban or city location and see how that works out for you, seriously.  Make sure you do a youtube or a live feed that way we can see how it truly works out for you if you really feel that way.    

implying just because they're black or latino, and live in the city they won't get their #*$* handed to them. classic case of gary stu.

most people will get *%%%*% up if they're out numbered 1 to whatever. 

i've seen it on the news before pretty often to keep it funky with you.     i stand by my statement that if you reverse the roles, dudes on niketalk and in general would have a completely different viewpoint on this and would feel a different way. i hate to say it but if 5 loud white dudes were to make a racist remark to a black dude on the train telling them to be quiet,  it don't even have to be the n word, but just something and  he said something back to them and they jumped him and took whatever stuff he had. people wouldn't be laughing about it and saying dude got what he deserved for not keeping his mouth shut, they would be calling the 5 dudes racist for making the initial racist comment.

either way though  white dudes jumping a black dude,   black dudes jumping a white dude,   hispanics jumping asians as a result of some racial comments being said isn't cool. 

however at the end of the day maybe it's just me but if im byself on the train and 5 dudes are acting loud and obnxious, i'll either move to the other car or deal with it, because 1 on 5 doesn't favor me, and most likely since it's 1 of 5 and 5 of them, even if i come at a group of 5 people correctly more then likely they'll pop off due to me being outnumbered.

i've seen it on the news before pretty often to keep it funky with you.     i stand by my statement that if you reverse the roles, dudes on niketalk and in general would have a completely different viewpoint on this and would feel a different way. i hate to say it but if 5 loud white dudes were to make a racist remark to a black dude on the train telling them to be quiet,  it don't even have to be the n word, but just something and  he said something back to them and they jumped him and took whatever stuff he had. people wouldn't be laughing about it and saying dude got what he deserved for not keeping his mouth shut, they would be calling the 5 dudes racist for making the initial racist comment.

either way though  white dudes jumping a black dude,   black dudes jumping a white dude,   hispanics jumping asians as a result of some racial comments being said isn't cool. 

however at the end of the day maybe it's just me but if im byself on the train and 5 dudes are acting loud and obnxious, i'll either move to the other car or deal with it, because 1 on 5 doesn't favor me, and most likely since it's 1 of 5 and 5 of them, even if i come at a group of 5 people correctly more then likely they'll pop off due to me being outnumbered.

1. Absolutely agree.

2. I think it's only worth mentioning that he was white because a lot of people in this topic seem to think that he deserved his beating. I don't feel that anyone deserves to be kicked around just because they ask someone to be quiet. It's not civil at all. If the races were reversed, I don't think anyone would be saying that he deserved to get beat.

3. Agreed again. Using racial slurs to combat racial slurs is still pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom