Man beaten to death by police officers during arrest. Witness videos seized.

what do they have coming to them?
paid leave / a promotion stupid
c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

I hope the video leaks out somehow

The picture from the beating on there is absolutely horrendous. The video was pretty hard to watch too. Don't even know what to say, man. ******g monsters.some t
Yeah I almost didn't feel like posting because of that, wiki needs a spoiler option.

To those from the area, does this type of attitude from the police seem more prevalent in socal than in other areas? They seem to have had a horrible(justified) reputation since the 60's.

I could tell it was sarcasm, I was surprised at first though (but then I saw the victim and it makes sense that you don't really care about this one).

Sad story, and it should never come to this- I doubt the cops NEEDED to use that much force and brutality against this 1 drunk man :smh:

The post was a sarcastic response of bitterness towards continued cop defenders no matter what wrong things they clearly do. I definitely care for the victim. K? Bye.

Last edited:
*Wonders why this thread doesn't have more replies since NT loves to go on and on about police brutality
*Looks at picture of victim
Oh...

wow :lol: you guys are ******g *** clowns. I didn't get what you guys were *****ing about since there was no reason t click the link because the full article was posted on NT. Thought the dude was black the whole time. P.s. you can see views / replies so I'm pretty sure you can tell if everyone didn't care because someone white died. :stoneface:

This thread got buried in the later pages of general while some idiot who actually deserved what he got is being treated like a martyr in another cop thread in general right now.

Interesting observation.

This thread got buried in the later pages of general while some idiot who actually deserved what he got is being treated like a martyr in another cop thread in general right now.

Interesting observation.

Did you also observe the victim is white? And the other victim is black? Crazy.

All nine pigs deserve the death penalty.  Hope they're all murdered in cold blood. 

******g white devils

WE NEED DORNER WE NEED DORNER

Im pretty sure Luis Almanza is more of a latino name than a white guy. And Silva (the victim) sounds like a Portuguese name. Which is still white but white with some flair! >D

But race cards aside... I would have emailed the vid.. scratch that, I would iMessage the vid to everyone I knew then easily handed the phone over. We all know that not even the FBI can track iMessages apparently (from an article I read). The pigs would have no idea until its too late for them that I sent it.

Less than 20 posts in 5 hours?

Guess since he isn't black the NT soap boxes are still in storage :rolleyes
It had to be said. And NT knows this is true.

yall get lamer and lamer as the days go on. :lol:

i dont know yall.. yall might be swagged up gents that get yambs and live luxurious lives... yall might be lames that rustles black jimmies on the internet...

yall might love black peopple... yall might have a deep seeded resentment or jealousy of black people...

but one thing is true...

when i see Hawaii 50 or JJ Watt, i just smh...

yall get lamer and lamer as the days go on. :lol:

i dont know yall.. yall might be swagged up gents that get yambs and live luxurious lives... yall might be lames that rustles black jimmies on the internet...

yall might love black peopple... yall might have a deep seeded resentment or jealousy of black people...

but one thing is true...

when i see Hawaii 50 or JJ Watt, i just smh...

I hope you're not implying that i'm a racist or anything, because if you are, take that **** somewhere else.

Find a post of me bashing black people or using ANY racial terms against black people!

I stated an observation that stands out throughout the years i've been on Niketalk. And the fact is, Niketalk LOVES hating Police Officers, and LOVEEEEE to bash Officers when the victim is...... well.... you guessed it, black! :wow:

Niketalk has a way of thinking all Law Enforcement Officers are all white, crooked, minority killing pigs that have nothing to do but eat donuts and pick on black people. :rolleyes

It's a simple observation that goes on way past this. Just like NTers think they know woman and pipe dimes, all NTers are financial experts, all NTers own M3s or "Da Hemi"... ect.

But go on shaking your head homie, it's all good.

I hope you're not implying that i'm a racist or anything, because if you are, take that **** somewhere else.

Find a post of me bashing black people or using ANY racial terms against black people!

I stated an observation that stands out throughout the years i've been on Niketalk. And the fact is, Niketalk LOVES hating Police Officers, and LOVEEEEE to bash Officers when the victim is...... well.... you guessed it, black! :wow:

Niketalk has a way of thinking all Law Enforcement Officers are all white, crooked, minority killing pigs that have nothing to do but eat donuts and pick on black people. :rolleyes

It's a simple observation that goes on way past this. Just like NTers think they know woman and pipe dimes, all NTers are financial experts, all NTers own M3s or "Da Hemi"... ect.

But go on shaking your head homie, it's all good.

^True. Its like the trendy thing to do. Let the "victim" be black, then NT wants to turn into a freedom fighter and be 'bout that Minister Farrakhan life.

My tangent: But its ok for black people to rob, shoot, steal, fight and kill other black people. Then nobody didnt see nuthin. Stuff is ridiculous. If people identified the ones doing all the crime as much as they try jam up the cops (when half of the time the "victim" was 100% wrong, America would be a lot more peaceful and prosperous.

No matter how much good they do day in and day out. Then NT wants to blow something up when 10 out of the 100,000 cops do something wrong.

I'd like to know this. I'd be the guy who says "no, it's my phone, I have rights, I am an American citizen, etc." and probably end up under some batons too. Citizen camera is one of the only things that can even halfway check these abuses of power.

You could get locked up for resisting and obstructing (or whatever your state calls it. It could be a not in custody misdemeanor arrest where you could get a warrant issued for you later, or all the way up to a multi year felony depending on how serious it is and what the cops/prosecutor want to do) or perjury.

It all varies by state.

2 of the officers who murdered kelly thomas will be on trial for murder this month. Hope they get life in prison

Back
Top Bottom