Man breaks up street fight VOL.....YALL MEN

This was dope. I can't watch fight videos anymore because it disgusts me how so many people whip their phones out to record. I like what he was saying, great video.

This was in Philly I'm assuming

Last edited:
"Look at all them with their phones out, they all cowards"

"They know you're not a punk... so they gonna send you to do THEIR dirty work"

*shivers*

Send to this video to a bunch of my homies.

They aint really want to fight in the first place.

You not killin real static with no speech 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You not killin real static with no speech :lol:  

Which is exactly why it makes this video even more touching... The guy knew that, he knew they weren't trying to fight.

People instigated it, recorded it, and laughed for their own entertainment. He exposed them and point blank said it ain't worth it, they all cowards.

It was never about "wanting" to fight... boy in white even said he didn't even know what was going on he was just defending himself.

Last edited:
Ain't many OGs out here. Most adult men are lousy excuses, as example setters. It's just facts. I rather see kids/people square up instead of shooting one another but, dude in the video did what was needed. Tired of these phone clutches recording everything in life.

Real OG ****. He knew them kids wasn't bout that for real and just doing that for show.

That was real in my book. We need that, we failin the lil homies lettin em go astray and make the same mistakes.

This is how you teach young brothers. They want the guidance, but they don't know how to ask for it.

This is real, most of the time, actions are a cry for help that go unheard. Lucky for them the big homie was the one that walked by and not the cops because then the two fighting would be in trouble and we see how they treatin everything as a felony now, especially w/ these front door policies.

All truth. Streets are undefeated.

You not killin real static with no speech :lol:  

Yea but that's where it starts. It doesn't take much for something petty to get real.

this was great. All three of them are gonna end up on Ellen lol.

Not trying to be funny but she puts damn near every viral sensation on her show... might as well add them. Give the kids some perks and make them hig it out. Give the OG a lil shine... offer him a mentorship opportunity somewhere. Ends well for everybody.

Wonder how trivial the issue was they was faux fighting about tho.

I wish more OGs would do this to prevent stuff like this from ever happening but I know the savage nature of kids these days makes them more hesitant to jump in and squash sh*t.

Back
Top Bottom