Man Changed His Name From Jose To Joe And Immediately Got More Job Interviews

I have a Latin name spelled differently and it's difficult to pronounce so it kills a part of me inside when I attempt to say my real name to people , interviews for jobs and ladies
:smh:
Pops shoulda named me Steve mcgratte like :smh:

Man what cracks me up, when white people say tyrone is a black name but i know more white tyrone's than black tyrone's lmaoo
I've never met a white Tyrone in my life
tyrone is a historically known Irish name, there is a singer named tyrone and he's white. Steven Colbert's middle name is tyrone. I went to school with a lot of irish people

I've never met a white Tyrone in my life
this.

I met a Mexican Marcus before.

I was like... Waddup famb.
laugh.gif
You sure it wasn't Marcos? lol 

He probably said those things as a joke. Look at how many clubs he belonged too, ole boy was probably swimming in friends.

Colbert's middle name is really tyrone, i remember Him and Bill O'reilly were arguing and Bill referred to him as tyrone

I think it's crazy when people make up ridiculous sounding names that have no meaning. Like why do your child that way.

Jose isn't a ridiculous name though

Just sad.

I want to name my son Maximus, you brahs think I'm going to screw him?

By back ups are Ole English names. Henry, Christopher, George, Richard or William.

Last edited:
I hate to admit it but on all things work related I abbreviate my middle name with an M because my first and last name are mainstream as hell but my middle is real hood.

No surprise here. I really feel for some of the names I've seen recent newborns receiving... Talk about an uphill climb

Not surprised...at all.

My first and last name combined make people think I'm an average white dude, when I show up it's always a surprise.

.....annnnd this should go without saying, but Malik isn't my first name :lol:

Back
Top Bottom