Man gets beaten up at burger king VOL...HAVE IT YOUR WAY

Should change this to man gets jumped for wylin out at a BKs.

First dude lays him out on the ground, old dude stands on his neck and back!, short lady kicks and tasers this guy
laugh.gif
, other guy slaps the taste out his mouth, short lady comes back and tasers him out of the establishment.

roll.gif
It was like they were in line to wash the crazy dude.
laugh.gif

Dude went through the *** whooping assembly line. Bk is efficient at making burgers and beating customers.

The Al Green "Here I Am (Come and Take Me)" playing in the lobby made it that much more funnier.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Should change this to man gets jumped for wylin out at a BKs.

First dude lays him out on the ground, old dude stands on his neck and back!, short lady kicks and tasers this guy :lol: , other guy slaps the taste out his mouth, short lady comes back and tasers him out of the establishment.

:rofl: It was like they were in line to wash the crazy dude.
:lol:

Dude went through the *** whooping assembly line. Bk is efficient at making burgers and beating customers.

Everyone truly knew their role to make the process work.

roll.gif

Bruhhhh

I thought she was finna cuff the homie she had the taser on deck

Then he wanna complain how they treatin him

ole crippled *** boot head ***

Last edited:
That's a way better fight than what a mayweather vs irish fella would be.

The taser at the end was a cool surprise.

The slap at 0:59

"Why the f you treating me like this?"

:rofl:  

SLAP

"ooohh ****" :lol: :lol:

that slap seemed to stop all the BS lolol

Woke his *** up immediately :lol:

My dude was surfing on him like it was his hobby. :rofl:
[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

That old dude had the soul of Diamond Dallas Page. I thought he was going to hit the shift leader with the cutter until he caught that 2 piece and melted.

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That slap :rofl:...then the guy that slap the **** out of him holding the door open when he's backing up the wheelchair :lol:

looks like the bk by burlington on 45

used to go there all the time

that whole parking lot is action packed

I would see all kinds of stuff pop off there

The first dude that punched that guy CLEARLY has some fighting experience. The straight right followed by the left hook was picture perfect. I usually prefer for fighters to work off of the jab in the early rounds but dude CLEARLY has been training for the early knockout.

Back
Top Bottom