Man gets catfished. Beats girl up.

God dam just bumped into this girl I met drunk and thought she looked decent.. She looks worse then girl in op s post sober..

not justified, nobody should be getting catfished in 2015. SPending thousands of dollars on air fare, but cant get a basic smartphone to video chat with his "goddess" :smh: F outta here with that crap.

This is just like them fools on Jerry Springer not knowing they dating a man yet still willingly come on the show. After 1993 anybody who went on their knew what time it was. No excuses.

Last edited:
At least dude on jerry springer are willing to at times try anything once unlike this fool

came in expecting someone from the south or China.

I win.

asians be hella legit with the photoshop game though. start off looking like gollum...end up looking like a final fantasy character.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would have paid one of my cousins to put hands on her. But all bs aside, theres no excuse to get catfished in 2015

I dont get why people keep saying that. This isn't the regular old steal a picture catfishing. These girls are using every trick in the make up book to pull off these stunts. Even if they were to face time they'd still look like they do in the pictures. You also have to take into account the type of people who get catfished. They're usually so desperate they'd believe anything.

Imo in 2015 is easier to get catfished

Last edited:
i never understood why people are willing to put in that much effort into seeing a woman without webcaming her first 

It's them circle contact lenses, heavy black makeup around the eyes and layers upon layers of fake lashes.

Them asian girls practice this ish non stop! Japan, Korea, China, and Taiwan.

Never forget!

Do even get me started on "Contouring"
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom