Man Shot and Killed by Police in Charlotte, NC- Cops Claimed He Was Armed, But Daughter States It Wa

If he had a concealed carry, please let these cops be publicly executed. Srs.

Last edited:
the LAPD Sargent made a valid point as well.. Why was a supervisor not called? They were on a stakeout for something else and decided to divert from that and engage Scott why didnt they notify anyone? Has the role of negotiator disappeared from the police force? Why did it take so long for them to call in shots fired after he was shot?!

Last edited:
They said the officer was black...there's NO black officer in the video. That alone kills whatever else they're saying in my eyes

They said the officer was black...there's NO black officer in the video. That alone kills whatever else they're saying in my eyes

The police cam footage seems as though it's from the perspective of the officer that shot him. If it is the charlotte police department is in a world of trouble.

i saw the black cop but he doesnt appear to be close enough or had a good enough view to have shoot him but i dunno

the body cam video will show the black cop coming from the opposite side of the Mr. Scotts car.

there is also video of this white lady saying he didnt shoot him either and that it was a white cop

i wonder where on the body he was shot.

Shot a mane walking backwards huh. Still cuffed him after they shot him. Also unless my eyes playing tricks on me. I didn' see no gun drop to the ground or in his hand.

Shot a mane walking backwards huh. Still cuffed him after they shot him. Also unless my eyes playing tricks on me. I didn' see no gun drop to the ground or in his hand.

I wish the officers were at least some type of real men and tell the truth, they shot him because he didn't immediately comply. Trigger happy pig got caught up in anger.

Handcuffing him why he's shot and bleeding. Egregious. We're about one speech away from a war on cops in this country.

I can't make out a damn thing from that garbage ***, circa-2001 webcam video. :smh:

Guess the footage was questionable enough that they felt like releasing it wasn't gonna compromise the "investigation".

^exactly what I was gonna say, cause they still have some footage that they are not releasing.

they must take us for fools...

if the video showed KLS with a gun/being aggressive, etc., it would have been released from jump.

the LAPD Sargent made a valid point as well.. Why was a supervisor not called? They were on a stakeout for something else and decided to divert from that and engage Scott why didnt they notify anyone? Has the role of negotiator disappeared from the police force? Why did it take so long for them to call in shots fired after he was shot?!

Unfortunately I don't think the Charlotte Police Department will be able to answer those questions without sounding like fools

Last edited:
So after watching the two videos of the dashcam and bodycam 5 times, it's not clear whether the guy had a gun drawn or not, and he was retreating before he got shot

Also, it doesn't show who fired their weapon

For sure it wasn't the two officers that were in the beginning of the dash cam

Body cam does show the black officer at the end who said he fired the gun

Gotta see more angles of this

dashcam vids? 
nerd.gif

So someone took a screenshot of the bodycam video and pointed out he had the gun on the ankle holster
No idea what he was carrying in his hand

14432941_10154570500194772_3584900638821007421_n.jpg

Wheres the black cop in the video?? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
If you see at the bodycam video, he appears from 0:53 to the end of the video
He's the guy wearing white sneakers and toting I believe a pistol

Last edited:
Ahh, got it now. Book in hand, making sure his holstered gun is visible to avoid trouble. Open Carry laws do not apply to black people.

If they saw the ankle holster, why the hell they had to shoot homie if he didnt even bend towards his ankle?!?!

They just busted 4 shots like some ho's.

Punk as cop at the end had the nerve to say oh i need my pack so i can put pressure on the wound....

He knew what he was doing, im curious if this is his first time.

Last edited:
If they saw the ankle holster, why the hell they had to shoot homie if he didnt even bend towards his ankle?!?!

They just busted 4 shots like some ho's.

Punk as cop at the end had the nerve to say oh i need my pack so i can put pressure on the wound....

He knew what he was doing, im curious if this is his first time.
:lol: one of them panicked when he started backpedaling and shot him
It's not clear who shot him though
It wasn't the bald headed officer on the body cam or the two on the dash cam

Last edited:
I'm really tripping of all these people talking about you can clearly see a gun in his hand in the comments section of that link, but I can't clearly see **** with the quality of the video.   

I'm really tripping of all these people talking about you can clearly see a gun in his hand in the comments section of that link, but I can't clearly see **** with the quality of the video.   
Nah he got a book on his hand
Gun on the ankle
Cops shouts he's got a gun
He starts backpedaling
Gets shot by a cop but who fired the 4 shots isn't seen in the video
I mean the guy should have laid down immediately and allow himself to get arrested but he didn't deserve to get shot like that
Brutal stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom