Man Stabbed When He Refused To Change Positions During Threesome

I can't get with the triz unless it's two ladies. Bro would've had to wait until my mission was complete with shorty first. 

They got some freaks in Fargo like that? :lol: I didn't even know black people lived in North Dakota.

This was my initial thought :lol:

Bruh bruh's name is Ashley?

Yeah, there was a Broncos WR named Ashley Lelie. Strange but true.

how good must the top have been though...

p.s. the dudes were clearly smashing each other.  just wanted to clear that up.

So wait, they were having sex with each other before? That's kinda relevant lol. This story is just :smh:. I mean you getting some buns and you mad because he didn't switch up? Maybe homeboy was geting into it and he didn't like the look in his eye :lol:. This is kinda funny but not really though.

I laughed so hard it hurt when I read the thread title :lol: :rofl:

They're both ex-cons though, not surprised

Last edited:
They got some freaks in Fargo like that? :lol: I didn't even know black people lived in North Dakota.

This was my initial thought :lol:

Bruh bruh's name is Ashley?

Yeah, there was a Broncos WR named Ashley Lelie. Strange but true.

how good must the top have been though...

p.s. the dudes were clearly smashing each other.  just wanted to clear that up.

So wait, they were having sex with each other before? That's kinda relevant lol. This story is just :smh:. I mean you getting some buns and you mad because he didn't switch up? Maybe homeboy was geting into it and he didn't like the look in his eye :lol:. This is kinda funny but not really though.

Unless I'm confused, Ashley Lelis was cold for about 2 years.

Anyway :lol:, "GUUUURRRRL gimmie dat mouf!" "Naaawwww naw naw naw I want that mouf :wow:"

Back
Top Bottom