Man Trick Daddy is trippin

I don't think nobody really entertain gossip but its funny and its drake. That's like a ***** saying she ****** Ross and watched him eat 20 whole wings after. Even tho its gossip that **** very believable

I don't think nobody really entertain gossip but its funny and its drake. That's like a ***** saying she ****** Ross and watched him eat 20 whole wings after. Even tho its gossip that **** very believable
I know some dudes are joking but some seem really convincing. :lol:

And its just not my style to discuss stuff like this so I was honestly just surprised at how deep the discussion got about it in here. That's all.

Dudes be laying on they belly, legs spread like the Jordan jumpman, eyes closed and everything
roll.gif
roll.gif

I forgot this thread was even about Trick Daddy

Last edited:
Think imma eat my girl *** tonight when she hop out the shower in the bday suit to get in the bed. I been listening to trick daddy for the last hour prepping for my meal. All this ***** albums got thug in the title smh never knew. Any slow trick daddy dollars tracks I can listen to while I feast? U know to set the mood...

Think imma eat my girl *** tonight when she hop out the shower in the bday suit to get in the bed. I been listening to trick daddy for the last hour prepping for my meal. All this ***** albums got thug in the title smh never knew. Any slow trick daddy dollars tracks I can listen to while I feast? U know to set the mood...

Some of y'all in here fronting but I been on this ****....and if you ain't getting your *** ate in return you a sucka, imagine always giving head and not getting the favor returned...I finish her off and hop right in that position like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my man.

my OGs been told me when i caught my first bid at 18 that if i dont eat my girls ***, someone else will. and she'll be their girl.

since then i been a member.

i only eat my girl out, only eat my girl booty.

i dont even eat her out much so eating the booty is rare.

but when i do it, it's like im having my last meal. i never want it to end.

plus, eating the coochie is much better.

i love when it gets so wet its got my beard glistening like diamonds

and i def dont mind the vice versa either. haha

**** it.

Last edited:

Pics??

Glistening like diamonds :lol: :lol:

I ain't eaten booty, but I'll jam a handful of Trick Daddy songs

And yes, that Drake story is VERY believable, which is why it's so funny :lol:

:lol: i wish I could rep the thread

Yall ****** is something else man yall ****** is something else

Lead the way. U the og of the booty eating clan. Let's see a kelz pic, wit yo face in the ***... Then competition will ensue

Back
Top Bottom