Man Trick Daddy is trippin

Trick has always been my guy. I eat the backside too. I rather eat that than the front.

About to play "Thugs Are Us" later tonight :smokin

I rather eat the bootie than the coochie too. Some girls are just too pungent down there even fresh out the shower. BTW this needs to be moved to general potential to be thread of the year

:rofl:

Nah this would get locked in General. Leave it here for the savages to find

Last edited:
roll.gif

Nah this would get locked in General. Leave it here for the savages to find
Exactly what I was thinking. We might have a gem on our hands in the music forum for the first time since that K.Dot Control verse thread. 

I''ve kissed the cheeks but I ain't putting my tongue in no girls ***hole. :lol:

Maybe Sanaa Lathan.

Dude really posted that Kelly pic :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Booty>box
I'm telling u its way more convenient. Get too wet in that box sometimes, only wet in DAT booty come from my mouf. I like to motorboat the cheeks when I smashing my *** flavored ramen makes it that much more enjoyable

Booty>box
I'm telling u its way more convenient. Get too wet in that box sometimes, only wet in DAT booty come from my mouf. I like to motorboat the cheeks when I smashing my *** flavored ramen makes it that much more enjoyable

Now see, I'm with this. I enjoy dining on the P from behind, and have only dined on the butt once, only cause I poured Hersey's strawberry sauce all over my chick (at the time) and didn't care what i was licking. The Henny had a hand in that too. I'm not apart of Eat A Booty Records, but I don't really blame dudes at this point staring at some Deelishis or Miracle Watts looking chick and thinking about doing it. Go for yours :lol:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] My dawg $tacy $tacy in here straight clownin...Nah my dawg can't say that I even thought about eatin the booty & let alone letting a chick eat my ***....I eat the box but no booty for me son...Every Comment really got me crackin up though ya'll dudes are funny as hell...

Last edited:
Ain't way eating booty better than cooch

Feel mad accomplished when you gotta wipe ya mouth with your whole arm to get all them juices off

Back
Top Bottom