man who is this broad standing next to Wiz

laugh-o.gif

She's okay man, kind of broad if you knew her, and you weren't doing much for the night, you might smash cause you've been sippin on somethin at her crib and her home sweatpants are starting to look tighter than before... But she ain't the be all and end all of women bruh...
True.

Scenario

1st string chick on her period

2nd string going out with her girls

3rd string sick

Call her up bring a bottle of that courvoisier rose, wake up in the morning.  SHE must step up her weave game though, not working with quality right now. 
mean.gif

I donno why yall think shawty ugly. Its just a bad shot. Seems like her body is BANGIN too

Her name Lucy Brown...I need more pics...NT detectives get on it
Her stock is certainly rising, she appears to not take pictures very well.  Smiles way to hard, and has very strong cheek muscles.

It's a lot of self hatred and racism going on up in here.  Ol girls is nice, and I'm mainly all about them 5ft nothing petite, pale skin, light, bright, olive colored hynas.  Ya'll know damn well if she was white or hispanic you fools would be all 
embarassed.gif
, and ready to empty your bank accounts for just one taste of it via your finger tip.  The nerve of some yous. 

Back
Top Bottom