manager at starbucks flips out vol.....queens

Yea i can handle any amount or volume of words but if you throw sum hot coffee at me u better got damb well belee i will take my shirt off ......go to my car ..pop the trunk....get a clean shirt....drive home...and call starbucks and make a complaint.

real talk.

Get coffee thrown at me huh? They think im a punnnnnnnnnnk?

So I go to my loaded tec 9 that's up in the trunnnnnnnnk

Yea i can handle any amount or volume of words but if you throw sum hot coffee at me u better got damb well belee i will take my shirt off ......go to my car ..pop the trunk....get a clean shirt....drive home...and call starbucks and make a complaint.

real talk.
MAn that starbucks would get a hell of a yelp review.

Doubt they hired them off the street. Most managers are in that position through promotions.

The way the manager acted was a bit out of hand[emoji]128517[/emoji] I work for Starbucks & I come across customers who ignore everything you say on a daily. "Hey man, good afternoon how's your day been so far?" Customer: "Yeah, venti white mocha", completely disregards my question lol [emoji]128533[/emoji] But honestly I wouldn't have tripped as much as she did, the cookie straws are like 65 cents. I'm not gonna trip off something less then a dollar tbh.

I see starbucks doesn't run background checks on their managers either.
nerd.gif
...... LOL really bruh? Whats wrong

Dude so if you pass a background check your good for the rest of your time at a job. I guess if you have a blank record, your a saint forever.

DA SAR CAS DOE.

Back
Top Bottom