MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

anybody here knows where i can find the cool grey 4s?
i regret passing on those when it was on sale.
In the history of modern sports,only one can be called the greatest. Some say Babe Ruth is the man. Ali proclaims he's the greatest of all time. But how does Jordan measure up with these athletes??? If your looking for the best in the world, you would pick someone who dominates the sport that is played by 200 million people. It is PELE-"the Michael Jordan of soccer"...

CG 4's ? i havent seen any for a while in the manila area.... provinces maybe.....

gameover - pwede ba pa customize yan jerseys or as is lang talaga?

heres my latest pickup. still has the stickers on the metal :rofl:
roll.gif

b3szzm.jpg

b3tmqg.jp

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

thanks for the offer ghostface ...
need a size 8 though
In the history of modern sports,only one can be called the greatest. Some say Babe Ruth is the man. Ali proclaims he's the greatest of all time. But how does Jordan measure up with these athletes??? If your looking for the best in the world, you would pick someone who dominates the sport that is played by 200 million people. It is PELE-"the Michael Jordan of soccer"...

Not much heat here but here's my humble collection; at least the ones that are with me here in KL.

b3vqr7.jpg

By the way, my dad's a Filipino but I was raised in Bed-Stuy and currently working in KL.

By the by, my dad's a Filipino but I was raised in Bed-Stuy and am currently based here in KL

AJ III's, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII's and IX's

b3wvfb.jpg

AJ I's and II's

b3wuj9.jpg

My apologies if I posted too many pics

ck- thats a very nice collection, i like the ix's xi's and og x. and we are the same size (9). :pimp:
pimp.gif

e8sm - the lightnings i got from the US :D
happy.gif

EDIT : i have CG4's size 9 ds for those who are interested ,im looking to trade them for size 9 DS jordans. i got more stuff just pm me

great collection guys! i wish i had XI's

if they were my size i would have begged you to sell one of them to me.. NICE OG columbias.. though i think most of them have yellowed out soles but awesome none the less :smokin
smokin.gif

i also have a pair of DS CG IV's size 10.5 anyone interested just send me a message. i regret passing on the white/greens.. those would have looked great with my DLSU jerseys :smile:
smile.gif

as for me these are my latest had sort of a hard time looking for my size cause all the 11's were out and this was the last pair over at nike park rockwell. good thing the 10.5's fit just right with a little bit of room
picture16223aug050bh.jpg

ok im from toronto canada and my rents said go to philippines to for vacation and said cheap shoes there i said prolly bootleg cause last time i went i say bootleg and prices are styll high and not alot of good stuff

but im wondering if its worth going there????

ezinbox me if phillippine have serious heat? im not a jordan head but if there are jordan HEAT there ima go

airwin-those lightnings are :pimp:
pimp.gif
do you have them shipped over here from the US?
love is taking the air less travelled.

yeah i do when i have no other choice..... shipping cost sucks .... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
wala lang maka-trade dito sa pnas eh....

kung meron man size 9 dito na may mga ds jordans get at me...... i need your shoes...hehehhe

Please start a new thread.

Please don't do any buying or selling in this forum.

Thanks.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

Back
Top Bottom