Manny Pacquiao apologizing for Gay comments

Yooooooo Nike dropped Pacquiao
roll.gif

hes the reason i got into boxing.

at the end of the day, who cares. dude is super religious. of course hes going to have a negative opinion on gay marriage and homosexuality.

making a snowman out a snowball.

#MERICA

You're the dude who is literally afraid of gay people right?

:rofl: Got'em

-But at least he ain't scared of animals doe :smokin

Last edited:
You're the dude who is literally afraid of gay people right?

lol. i had to run to the Politics thread to figure that one out.

if youve heard some of the rumors ive heard about morehouse (spellman 2.0) youd understand what i meant.

im not afraid of gay people. a lot of them in atlanta just dont know how to stay in their lane.

Aside from making another pair of Nike shoes, his clothing line will continue with some other company willing to make the money. Pacquiao doesn't even need Nike money at this point. He made way more on his last fight.

I doubt he meant it with that apology. Just realized his pockets were about to take a huge hit.

Pacman goofed, cant be saying stuff like that in publc anymore. My views used to be pretty similar, but I've cooled off as I have gotten older. 

Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao needs all the money he can get after Uncle Robert Arun stole all his money.

he just uneducated, blinded by the wool that is called catholicism.

still love manny, he aint got a hating bone in his body.

Last edited:

here is one example: Vortex (burger place) on Peachtree is located across from a gay bar called Bulldogs. If going to Vortex, you have to park in the lot located next to Bulldogs. When you park your car and make your way to Vortex, its like a minefield of effeminate "heys".

Does it make me uncomfortable? No.
Is it necessary? No.
Can it be excessive? Yes.
Below is a map for reference.

View media item 1915590

lol When a dude gets a taste of his own medicine. Now you know what females feel like.

Its funny, they're just like straight guys...except they like other guys. The aggression be on the same level. :lol:

Last edited:
He ain't of no use to Nike anymore anyhow.

I feel bad for Filipinos. That was they one.... that was they one.

No more fight parties with 50 deep in the living room overflowing into the kitchen with the lumpia on deck. There will probably never be another Filipino fighter. There is much beauty is cultural pride and Manny was a reason to get together a few Saturday nights a year.

His Nike gear was pretty tough too with that the symbol thingy and the royal blue, red, yellow, white motif. To this day I see Filipino cats at the gym rocking that stuff hard and even doing jump rope with they hoody on like they fighting a Mexican in a few weeks.

End of an era.

here is one example: Vortex (burger place) on Peachtree is located across from a gay bar called Bulldogs. If going to Vortex, you have to park in the lot located next to Bulldogs. When you park your car and make your way to Vortex, its like a minefield of effeminate "heys".

Does it make me uncomfortable? No.
Is it necessary? No.
Can it be excessive? Yes.
Below is a map for reference.

View media item 1915590

I lived in midtown for 4 years and maybe had issues once or twice

Spent a decent amount of time in that area at Taco Mac, Vortex, Hudson Grille etc

Atlanta's gay black pop is loud , often flamboyant and very present but they very rarely bothered me personally.

Back
Top Bottom