Manny Pacquiao Photoshopped Knockout Thread... Vol 1

copied from the misc....

15o8h7s.png

:wow:   YOOOOOOO!! LOLLLL

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wow: s

too many favorites to quote, all of them had me
roll.gif

Dude if he died, this wouldn't be funny (just think). And you wonder why we live in such a world?

You did a great job with scale and lighting. Some of the other photoshops are just plain lazy and off :lol:.

lmao alot of them suck quality wise. the humor makes up for the sucky photoshop talent though. im a graphic designer so i pay special attention to stuff like that :lol:

new contribution just for this thread

View media item 171915

Last edited:
You did a great job with scale and lighting. Some of the other photoshops are just plain lazy and off :lol:.

lmao alot of them suck quality wise. the humor makes up for the sucky photoshop talent though. im a graphic designer so i pay special attention to stuff like that :lol:

Do it like Bernie. Art was one of my majors and I'm a painter. I always pay attention to stuff like that :lol:.

Last edited:
Do it like Bernie. Art was one of my majors and I'm a painter. I always pay attention to stuff like that :lol:.

The thing thats most hilarious to me about alot of these memes are the crip cops. Some of them you can still excess pixels from the original background and on some half of Manny's head is gone :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom