MANNY PACQUIAO SHIRTS AND SHOE AT NIKETOWN

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by Hofstra

The shoes will be released in Pinas - & LOL @ the "Nike Team Pacquiao" shirts selling here stateside.
Upon closer inspection - the "Team Pacquiao" shirts from Pinas are better than the ones selling in Niketown.

USA Nike Team Pacquiao shirts -- Made in Mexico - 100% cotton
Pilipinas Nike Team Pacquiao shirts -- Made in Malaysia - Nike Fit Dry

DON'T BUY the ones here in the states, the ones from Pinas are Dri-Fit.

ROFLLOLROFOL @ Nike...

But... some people don't like DriFit...
DriFits suck. They run tighter and shorter. I love the US versions of Team Pacquiao shirts since they are nice and long.

ROFLLOLROFOL @ people stuck with the DriFts.

lol, i'd love to have a pair but certainly not camping out in this february like weather.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

NTSF still got the blk/wht team pacquiao shirts in a XL or XXL?
I was there tuesday around 6pm and they were all out of XL and XXL in black and white versions.

Originally Posted by drpndimes

I was there tuesday around 6pm and they were all out of XL and XXL in black and white versions.

Damn haha I was there at 3 and they had hella XL. Did anyone see the new red tee? it's dope...
dsc_50291.jpg

^^^ Those are the first MP shirts that Nike released a few years ago, right? Did they rerelease them? What store is that at?

They had all colors and sizes in M-XL out as of 2pm Wednesday.

Originally Posted by soleful247

^^^ Those are the first MP shirts that Nike released a few years ago, right? Did they rerelease them? What store is that at?

That's at Fatlace. Those three shirts are the "non profit" community tees. Portion of the proceeds go to supporting Filipino SportsOrganizations, namely SIPA's (Search to involve Filipino Americans) Temple Gateway Youth Sports League in Los Angeles and the Filipino Community Center's sports program in San Francisco

http://fatlace.com/the-news/headquarters.html

Originally Posted by reign one

Originally Posted by soleful247

That's at Fatlace. Those three shirts are the "non profit" community tees. Portion of the proceeds go to supporting Filipino Sports Organizations, namely SIPA's (Search to involve Filipino Americans) Temple Gateway Youth Sports League in Los Angeles and the Filipino Community Center's sports program in San Francisco

http://fatlace.com/the-news/headquarters.html

dope shirts. just stopped by and picked up all 3.

Does anyone know how many people are camped out at fatlace? Man its a hard decision to which store to go to.

what't the hype with this shoe anyway? i understand the shoe is limited and there's hella pinoys in the city, but is the shoe banging enough for acampout even tho only 100 of them will be sold to the public? the shoe was designed by tinker but it's not even hella tight. i like the colorway but theblanks look off imo. im a fan of boxing and manny but not the shoes.

Originally Posted by esefcee

Originally Posted by Weeman21

Does anyone know how many people are camped out at fatlace? Man its a hard decision to which store to go to.
i think fatlace is a wrap or is bout to be. had to be at least around 15 when i stopped by there at noon.

So what about NTSF? haha shot in the dark.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

what't the hype with this shoe anyway? i understand the shoe is limited and there's hella pinoys in the city, but is the shoe banging enough for a campout even tho only 100 of them will be sold to the public? the shoe was designed by tinker but it's not even hella tight. i like the colorway but the blanks look off imo. im a fan of boxing and manny but not the shoes.
Just like anything else with sneaker culture. People camp out for different reasons. People pay more for a shoe that the next individual up. Ipersonally don't like the shoe, but I can understand why someone may want it (resellers aside of course). Maybe the people who really want this shoe feeelthat it gives them an attachment or a connection, if you may, to Manny Pacquiao or just Filipino culture.

Originally Posted by esefcee

i think fatlace is a wrap or is bout to be. had to be at least around 15 when i stopped by there at noon.

So what about NTSF? haha shot in the dark.

pretty sure thats a done deal as well as some peeps lined up on tuesday were planning on getting both the yeezys and pacquiaos. was hoping they'd begetting more gear like the jackets and shirts in the philippines.

Its a wrap at both spots. Fatlace has all 20 spots in line filled. And niketown gave everyone wristbands and sent them home. All Yeezys and Pacmans are spokenfor.

Here are pics from the fatlace blog...

20sxipw.jpg

9sfnms.jpg

20u3fv4.jpg

2rele87.jpg

I'm coming by tomorrow to pic up a white red tee...

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Its a wrap at both spots. Fatlace has all 20 spots in line filled. And niketown gave everyone wristbands and sent them home. All Yeezys and Pacmans are spoken for.
Damn having a job sucks haha. Aww well thanks for all the updates everyone.

Back
Top Bottom