Manny Ramirez interested in signing with the Jays...

you can post all that crap.

when he came to the dodgers he said they where his favorite team growing up and years back he said it was the yankees

its manny been manny

On another note, I've been hearing great things about the new coach Farrell.
Anyone with knowledge about the guy care to school a kid?

On another note, I've been hearing great things about the new coach Farrell.
Anyone with knowledge about the guy care to school a kid?

In regards to Farell:

The good: John Lester, Clay Buchholz, Daniel Baird

The bad: Josh Beckett, Daisuke Matzusaka, Papelbon

In regards to Farell:

The good: John Lester, Clay Buchholz, Daniel Baird

The bad: Josh Beckett, Daisuke Matzusaka, Papelbon

cant believe you buy that "i grew up a blue jay fan" bs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
Man, I'm telling y'all he was a Jays fan as a kid. This is something I read 3-4 years ago and I'm googling hard trying to find some legit sources.

He was a fan of the Jays' Dominican players growing up and supported the club as a result.

I will settle this discussion once and for all
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
Man, I'm telling y'all he was a Jays fan as a kid. This is something I read 3-4 years ago and I'm googling hard trying to find some legit sources.

He was a fan of the Jays' Dominican players growing up and supported the club as a result.

I will settle this discussion once and for all
eyes.gif

Manny was probably a fan of all of those teams growing up. Dominicans back home are some of the biggest bandwagoners I've ever met. Most of them liked every team except The Yankees (for other reasons)

The Dodgers always had the best baseball academy in the country and they had Manny Mota, Pedro Guerrero, Mariano Duncan...

The Blue Jays had Alfredo Griffin, George Bell, Tony Fernandez, Manny Lee, and later on Juan Guzman.

I remember seeing footage of Manny in high school and he was wearing A's gear. (Luis Polonia)

Manny was probably a fan of all of those teams growing up. Dominicans back home are some of the biggest bandwagoners I've ever met. Most of them liked every team except The Yankees (for other reasons)

The Dodgers always had the best baseball academy in the country and they had Manny Mota, Pedro Guerrero, Mariano Duncan...

The Blue Jays had Alfredo Griffin, George Bell, Tony Fernandez, Manny Lee, and later on Juan Guzman.

I remember seeing footage of Manny in high school and he was wearing A's gear. (Luis Polonia)

Idk about him being a Jays fan as a kid but for some reason I think he'd put up Vlad G numbers if he was their DH all year next year

Idk about him being a Jays fan as a kid but for some reason I think he'd put up Vlad G numbers if he was their DH all year next year

The real question here is what kind of deal is Manny willing to take?

Will his hubris allow him to take a cut in terms of years and dollars?

The real question here is what kind of deal is Manny willing to take?

Will his hubris allow him to take a cut in terms of years and dollars?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

when he came to the dodgers he said they where his favorite team growing up and years back he said it was the yankees

its manny been manny
QFT...Trust me, he might have rooted for the Dominican cats but he was still cheering for the Yankees any other time he played.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

its manny been manny
QFT...Trust me, he might have rooted for the Dominican cats but he was still cheering for the Yankees any other time he played.

Back
Top Bottom