'Mantyhose' Are The Latest Hot Trend In Menswear VOL. da emasculation of man is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
QFT.

Yo ninja, I have a serious question.

In that one thread where they posted a vid of your mom being interviewed, you revealed that your dad was locked up the entirety of your childhood and when he was released from the fed.pen, by the time you were 17, he was deported back to the DR.

Now, you seem to harp on this notion of what is ideally masculine and what is not. The "what is not," you posit as "feminine", and when these "feminine" traits are applied to the males, the end result is a gendered emasculation of sorts.

Now looking at this post, from your other thread about men who wear disapproving attire:

...you imply that a father figure is essential to the development of this gendered masculine identity. Now my question is, and I ask this sincerely with no "shots" intended, where did you learn to be "masculine" if your dad was incarcerated for most of your life, and out of the country? Your mom is obviously an integral part of your life, and was undoubtedly your primary caretaker and provider, would I be wrong in thinking that she taught you how to be "masculine"?

Or did you just learn from the streets, from the "OGs" in W.Heights?

I'd appreciate an honest answer.

Now that we are done with all the "hood talk", and the brief hype has died down lemme repost this until I get a response. Someone needs to tell me more about these accusations if hood man can't. :D

Last edited:
Lol yo ninja is my ninja man. The new breed of NT is not built the same way. We are just mad different as generations grow up.

Dude saying ninja is in a cultural bubble when he lives in perhaps one of the most diverse cities in the world...dudes getting life story and experience from message boards.. Its despicable b.

Living in a diverse city doesn't mean anything if you don't embrace the differences of the groups surrounding you, b.

'Ton :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
This was the substance filled rebuttal we was supposed to be waiting on??

It has more substance, than him putting him mamb juice on my face, this video speaks volumes about social issues that plague people like ninjahood. Of course it would hold no substance to someone like yourself. :D

Whatever the outcome of this thread, I think I've established none of that homophobic nonsense will be posted without me policing it, if method man won't. But I'm bored and just got back from work so let's get to it. :D

Anton talking **** to my man Reptile. Reptile told 'Ton to see him with the fistacuffs. "Ton started calling him gay and reported him

I didn't report him, why would I want the fun to end? Dude accused me of reporting him in one other thread but it turned out it was method man scolding him for doing the same thing he reported me for. Dude snitched on himself. I thought the hood taught you that is a no-no. :smh:

Can I get some cliffs up in this b****?

iblq1axnJfcBEa.gif

I didn't report him, why would I want the fun to end? Dude accused me of reporting him in one other thread but it turned out it was method man scolding him for doing the same thing he reported me for. Dude snitched on himself. I thought the hood taught you that is a no-no. :smh:
:lol: Just messin' with you man

Anyhow anyone want to take a guess at ninjahood's rebuttal?

1. Quote rap lyrics about how many more hood rodents he gets than me?

2. Threaten me with violence, and asking his homies to do a 187 in my booty?

3. Post issues about a second/ third world country, that plague his country as well?

4. Middle school name calling like "sissy boy", "princess", and "man who accidentally rubs his hands against other men and doesn't spontaneously withdraw as a result of his inherently non-gay reflexes"?

VOTE NOW!!!!

View media item 243823

Last edited:
20 Pages doe?

Lol I just noticed ninja called it the "latest hot trend" when odds are nobody on NikeTalk will ever see these being worn in person

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="Sir Charles" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/523442/mantyhose-are-the-latest-hot-trend-in-menswear-vol-da-emasculation-of-man-is-upon-us/480_20#post_17110565[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="SuperAntigen" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/523442/mantyhose-are-the-latest-hot-trend-in-menswear-vol-da-emasculation-of-man-is-upon-us/480_40#post_17110534[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="swendro88" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/523442/mantyhose-are-the-latest-hot-trend-in-menswear-vol-da-emasculation-of-man-is-upon-us/480_20#post_17110500[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="firmePORvida" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/523442/mantyhose-are-the-latest-hot-trend-in-menswear-vol-da-emasculation-of-man-is-upon-us/450#post_17110378[/URL]"]

iblq1axnJfcBEa.gif

Yo, I just finally understood the meaning of this gif...:lol: :lol:

Like it really just hit me now...:lol:

...[/QUOTE]

I don't get it :frown:

:nerd: [/QUOTE]

In the context of this thread, Homer = Ninjahood, or anyone who supports ninja's stance on the matter.

:lol:

...[/QUOTE]

the **** is the cakes supposed to mean?
[/quote]

The pink one would be any opinion against ninjahood and supporters, and the brown ones would be the ones that support his ideas.

[QUOTE name="Sir Charles" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/523442/mantyhose-are-the-latest-hot-trend-in-menswear-vol-da-emasculation-of-man-is-upon-us/480_20#post_17110565[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="SuperAntigen" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/523442/mantyhose-are-the-latest-hot-trend-in-menswear-vol-da-emasculation-of-man-is-upon-us/480_40#post_17110534[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="swendro88" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/523442/mantyhose-are-the-latest-hot-trend-in-menswear-vol-da-emasculation-of-man-is-upon-us/480_20#post_17110500[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="firmePORvida" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/523442/mantyhose-are-the-latest-hot-trend-in-menswear-vol-da-emasculation-of-man-is-upon-us/450#post_17110378[/URL]"]

iblq1axnJfcBEa.gif

Yo, I just finally understood the meaning of this gif...:lol: :lol:

Like it really just hit me now...:lol:

...[/QUOTE]

I don't get it :frown:

:nerd: [/QUOTE]

In the context of this thread, Homer = Ninjahood, or anyone who supports ninja's stance on the matter.

:lol:

...[/QUOTE]

the **** is the cakes supposed to mean?
[/quote]

Homer didn't want Bart to pick the snowball because he thought Bart was gay, and to him, picking a pink snack made him gay. Some kind of confirmation.

We have a lot of Homer Simpsons ITT.

Last edited:
The pink one would be any opinion against ninjahood and supporters, and the brown ones would be the ones that support his ideas.

Hmm, it's pretty symbolic cause the pink one is gay on the surface, but the brown one well that represented dirty, closeted gay sex. I think it's very befitting.

Smh what has this thread done to me, I'm over here tryna justify why one cake is gayer than another. :lol:

Last edited:
3. Post issues about a second/ third world country, that plague his country as well?
Yea when Ninja was talking about AIDS and Nigeria I was like fool don't you know where you are from. hahahahaha

Hmm, it's pretty symbolic cause the pink one is gay on the surface, but the brown one well that represented dirty, closeted gay sex. I think it's very befitting.

Smh what has this thread done to me, I'm over here tryna justify why one cake is gayer than another. :lol:

8d2c0eb6_cPvou.gif

AGAIN

lol man I never would have guessed

Now that we are done with all the "hood talk", and the brief hype has died down lemme repost this until I get a response. Someone needs to tell me more about these accusations if hood man can't. :D

Yo you have no idea what different lifestyles can raise. You talk all this deep talk and claim Nigeria's superiority over the rest of Africa, yet you have a the most limited understanding of social issues because you choose to see things on a micro level.

Anyway though when one is closed minded they are viewed as bigots, whats the opposite to some one who is under the impression they are open minded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom