'Mantyhose' Are The Latest Hot Trend In Menswear VOL. da emasculation of man is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: he's at it again

You know what, I'm just gonna leave you alone. You seem to have your hands full in that other thread, but if contributing to the homophobia makes you feel better. Come on in brother, let us feast on wine and ******.

Sorry I been watching too much Rome and Spartacus.

Why am I not surprised.. He ain't defending homosexuality, hes trying to convince himself and us that his clothing style didn't come from homosexuals.

Why am I not surprised.. He ain't defending homosexuality, hes trying to convince himself and us that his clothing style didn't come from homosexuals.

I was waiting for it. :lol: Yea The Greek and Romans were openly gay, that's a lot better than a buncha down-low gays convincing themselves they aren't while taking a hard (pause) stance against homosexuality. Perfect example of reaction formation. :D

Last edited:
greeks and romans only had sex with slaves that were beneath them in society,

anyone else and it would mean certain death. so if you wanna

keep running to that ancient excuse i guess you're also cosigning that people of that nature are of da lower class scum of society.

keep running to that ancient excuse i guess you're also cosigning that people of that nature are of da lower class scum of society.

I already told you stick to hood culture and reggeaton. History is also completely beyond the scope of your understanding, Mr. Naw yo we Spanish I aint black. :D

2,300 years ago men in Greece had wives, mistresses, and lovers of either gender. Alexander's father, Philip of Macedon, had male lovers and also many wives, a problem when half-brothers would fight to the death over the throne. Alexander refused to marry and beget an heir when he left Macedon to conquer the world.

Alexander loved his boyhood friend, Hephaestion. Both brilliant boys, they were tutored by Aristotle, with whom Hephaestion kept up a lifelong correspondence. Alexander and Hephaestion felt like the two heroes Achilles and Patroclus, from The Iliad, which was Alexander's favorite book.

Hephaestion started off as a regular cavalry soldier - Alexander did not play favorites - and rose through the ranks on merit and carried out the most important military and administrative assignments. Later, Alexander also fell in love with a courtier from the conquered Persian court, scandalous not because the courtier was male, but because he was Persian -- most Greeks thought that other people were barbarians. Alexander married a princess from a faraway mountain kingdom of Asia, but it's unclear if he loved her because their only child was born much later. He also married the defeated Persian king's daughter, a purely political marriage, and Hephaestion married her sister, since he and Alexander wanted their children to be cousins.

After they conquered Asia, Hephaestion died suddenly of typhus. Alexander's grief was monumental. He asked the oracles if Hephaestion was a god (back then people could become gods by achievement) and was told that Hephaestion was indeed a hero, a lesser type of god. Now Alexander, who had no doubt about his own divinity, knew that he would meet his beloved again in the Blessed Realm, where gods and heroes live. He got his first wife pregnant and died himself without waiting for the child to be born, all within eight months of Hephaestion's death, just as Achilles had followed Patroclus in the Iliad. He was 32 years old.

Last edited:
I can understand this, and I assume it was easy enough to state this?

Why then the whole "princess" business? What was the point emphasizing "princess"; am I to assume that you view princesses to be the superlative of femininity?
We were discussing gender freedom when it comes to dress. I asked Anton the question since he seems to be the most "free spirited" person in this thread.

My interest is in your choice of diction. I'm not much interested in the specific exchange you and Anton were having.

As previously asked, why did you choose the word and/or phrasing "princess boy"? You even quoted the phrase to give it special emphasis.

You could have just as easily asked him, if he would've liked his son to dress up as a girl. That is equally effective in getting your point/question across, is it not?

But you insisted on emphasizing the phrase "princess boy", with princess acting as a substitute for girl, and I am specifically curious about THAT.

In your mind, are "girl" and "princess" synonymous? Are they interchangeable, and/or one in the same?

If girl and princess and interchangeable, then are you then implying that all girls princesses; or is it only certain girls?

When I need advice on which muskets won't jam during a civil war re-enactment I'll hit you up, but leave the History and Science alone. :smh:

I already told you stick to hood culture and reggeaton. History is also completely beyond the scope of your understanding, Mr. Naw yo we Spanish I aint black. :D

2,300 years ago men in Greece had wives, mistresses, and lovers of either gender. Alexander's father, Philip of Macedon, had male lovers and also many wives, a problem when half-brothers would fight to the death over the throne. Alexander refused to marry and beget an heir when he left Macedon to conquer the world.

Alexander loved his boyhood friend, Hephaestion. Both brilliant boys, they were tutored by Aristotle, with whom Hephaestion kept up a lifelong correspondence. Alexander and Hephaestion felt like the two heroes Achilles and Patroclus, from The Iliad, which was Alexander's favorite book.

Hephaestion started off as a regular cavalry soldier - Alexander did not play favorites - and rose through the ranks on merit and carried out the most important military and administrative assignments. Later, Alexander also fell in love with a courtier from the conquered Persian court, scandalous not because the courtier was male, but because he was Persian -- most Greeks thought that other people were barbarians. Alexander married a princess from a faraway mountain kingdom of Asia, but it's unclear if he loved her because their only child was born much later. He also married the defeated Persian king's daughter, a purely political marriage, and Hephaestion married her sister, since he and Alexander wanted their children to be cousins.

After they conquered Asia, Hephaestion died suddenly of typhus. Alexander's grief was monumental. He asked the oracles if Hephaestion was a god (back then people could become gods by achievement) and was told that Hephaestion was indeed a hero, a lesser type of god. Now Alexander, who had no doubt about his own divinity, knew that he would meet his beloved again in the Blessed Realm, where gods and heroes live. He got his first wife pregnant and died himself without waiting for the child to be born, all within eight months of Hephaestion's death, just as Achilles had followed Patroclus in the Iliad. He was 32 years old.

View media item 242389

^^^^

I used Princess Boy because it was on my mind from earlier today from another forum.

All girls aren't princesses.

To me, all princesses should be girls though.

warrencupb1.jpg

like i said, only low society slaves were da ones getting smashed, and it was only permitted by a higher level person.

no one in da same society standings was doing that cuz it was certain death.

so da only people getting poked were da scum of ancient society.

this is da "progressive" era certain NTers would love to jump back to
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Ant, quit wasting keystrokes on this ninja.

He has proven, time and time again, to be blockhead on matters of this nature. It baffles me how someone can be in this society for 30+ years and still be as ignorant, on this specific issue, as he is...:lol:

Leechin' of moms and got the nerve to criticize others for their supposed "lack of manliness". Too much fanta sea...:lol:

warrencupb1.jpg

like i said, only low society slaves were da ones getting smashed, and it was only permitted by a higher level person.

no one in da same society standings was doing that cuz it was certain death.

so da only people getting poked were da scum of ancient society.

this is da "progressive" era certain NTers would love to jump back to :rolleyes :lol:

If you read what I posted you would see that gay relationships were also common amongst the high class, they just had slaves on the side. Same with the heterosexuals. You are not making a point, again this is not your thing. Stick to which bodega in Wash Heightz makes the best tamales. Females slaves were gettign smashed too, but it didn't mean royalty didn't have heterosexual relationships with one another.

:rofl:

If it weren't for progress you would be a slave, probably getting your guts beat out like the guy on that pot. >D

Last edited:
Yep and pedophilia was rampant in those days also, so let's not glorify anything about them. That was Anton in that princess boy video :rolleyes

Pedophilia also runs rampant in many historically anti-gay cultures eg. Islamic. What's your point? Pedophilia is independent of homosexuality, heterosexuals can be pedophiles. :D

Last edited:
Yo Ant, quit wasting keystrokes on this ninja.

He has proven, time and time again, to be blockhead on matters of this nature. It baffles me how someone can be in this society for 30+ years and still be as ignorant, on this specific issue, as he is...:lol:

Leechin' of moms and got the nerve to criticize others for their supposed "lack of manliness". Too much fanta sea...:lol:

Yep, a lot of stuff I posted earlier if very representative of everything that is wrong with people who grow up like ninjahood. They have this warped view of manliness under a cover of their own insecurities and inadequacies. In the process they completely lose track of what it TRUELY means to be a man.

MESSAGE@!!!!!!!!

jaguar_fan.gif

princess boy?
Be accepting of everyone's differences man. If your boy wants to be like that you should be happy that GOd blessed you with a baby. Some people can't have children. So just accept it and shutup. As long as he is healthy.

Yep and pedophilia was rampant in those days also, so let's not glorify anything about them. That was Anton in that princess boy video :rolleyes

Pedophilia also runs rampant in many historically anti-gay cultures eg. Islamic. What's your point? Pedophilia is independent of homosexuality, heterosexuals can be pedophiles. :D

I'm not advocating Islam either, you are the one glorifying a culture known for pedophilia.

I'm not advocating Islam either, you are the one glorifying a culture known for pedophilia.

There are pedophiles in American society, what's your point? In countries like the Dominican republic were the laws aren't as strict, pedophilia runs rampant. What is your point? I choose what I thought was a positive aspect of a society and talked about it, does it mean I support the fact that the Romans raped and pillaged?

I support America being a relatively progressive (I use that word loosely cause I don't even know sometimes) does it mean I support America being the biggest perpetrators of genocide history has ever known?

I'm smarter than YOU. :D

Apparently if you compliment a culture, it means you support EVERY aspect of that culture. BRILLIANT. :smile:

I love the fact that the Japanese are so hard working and are great inventors, that must mean I support the Rape of Nanking.

I love the fact that black people make wonderful music like the blues, that must mean I support all the ignorance that has cursed the black community.

I love the fact that Germans make nice cars and have beautiful women, that must mean I support the Nazis.

THIS GUY IS GENIUS!!! :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom