*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

My girl got me this for my birthday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She is a keeper.

These arrived yesterday from the South Chicago outlet.

Been wanting both of these for a while. The foam boots are even more awesome in person and one of the most comfortable pair of Nikes I have ever worn. Now tofind a black pair.

No retro B.S. here. Thanks UCASTA, actually no-thanks. Thanks to your bruh, ALBERTC23.
358947243.jpg

Hey guys just got these for cheap any info on them?

Please any info would be great name, what they are worth, etc. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Damn neverwearthem thats pretty harsh. I am usually thankful when my girl gives me anything. Sounds like you dont respect her to much. To each his own i guess.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Damn neverwearthem thats pretty harsh. I am usually thankful when my girl gives me anything. Sounds like you dont respect her to much. To each his own i guess.

sarcasm. did you honestly think i was being discourteous? cmon bro

ppl know im joking. i appreciate/respect her to the fullest.

My first pair of 11's..
glasses.gif
Got these space jamz fa $110...wit retrocard & original box
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I cleaned dem up a little bit...check the ebay auction thread fa mopictures...and check the restoration thread 2 weeks from now...
wink.gif

4993611d347fae685c4ffee0dcd0e46ae6299f06.JPG

Originally Posted by gbchinn

neukicks- dope grey one's. One of my grails. Still trying to find a pair. Can't go wrong with am1s nice pick up.
thanks man i appreciate it, had a good couple weeks, waiting on another classic am1 and im about done
happy.gif

dope pick up everyone!!

got my 2nd pair of carmines yesterday in the mail, than went to the store and bought the griff's =]
1001218p.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

bb1 prob 30$.... the bb2s were at ross for 40$ i think

the gf got me another damn gucci wallet!
mad.gif
i told the b__ only LV
b6c35d2485418f72111469888e55dda0176ec37.pjpg
Hey pass it and share the love!
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom